The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

hahaha.

I'm still in shock over Question Period.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

LOL Michel !

TA DAAAAAA.  I have the lamp 'structure' made (finally)....so just have to put fabric on the shade, wire it and stain the base.  

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Lamp sounds AWESOME,  P.C.  You're a genius.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hahhahaaa...you definitely wouldn't say that it you saw my first two attempts.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
Hahhahaaa...you definitely wouldn't say that it you saw my first two attempts.
See.. you know what you said about me and fixing an engine? This is me in this case. I would buy a lamp rather than take the time to create this.. kudos to you.

The only way I see this being different is if SS decides to do a project. I dread those because it usually goes along the lines of me doing the work adn her saying NOOOO you dont know what you are doing! Redo it, and do it like this... I drink heavily during these projects

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Russ, you still going to build a bread box?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

LOL, yes. Or buy one if it looks like it will work. That is an SS approved project.

Lil Me wrote:
Russ, you still going to build a bread box?  

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Jeckyl opened his car door into the side of a van a few weeks ago.  Hoping that [a href="http://www.dentsunlimited.com/index.html"]Dents Unlimited[/a] (paintless care repair) can repair the van for us.  

P.C.

Thats weird, since a few days (or more?), I see my name online everytime I come here and yet I'm "not online" as I can't see the little "new" icones...

If you're bopping in and out, it can appear that way.  When you close out DS....your handle will hang in there for 20 or 30 minutes...so when you come back in....your name is still showing, but you're not necessarily online.

P.C.

Lil Me

Skeptic Cat has uncovered another evil political plot.  

|