Anyone Actually From Seattle?

Started by Lil Me, Feb 06 07 11:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

not me.  I'm a refugee from DV.  From Vancouver.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Refugees from DV are usually greeted with a bless point, I see you've got six already.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hey Lil Me.  Nice to see you around here.  Have you been banned from dv too?

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Sweet!  Bless!  Welcome.  I was wondering when you would come over here, Lil me.  I missed talking to you.  Ahhh, the good ol days.  Have you seen raerae lately?  I wonder how she's doing.

Gopher

Lil Me wrote:
no.  Just a boycott.  

That's even better!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

The only people from Seattle on here is Tehborken.  One other person lives in Seattle but she's from Vancouver go figure.  Although I might end up in the Seattle area next year so you can add me to the list.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh, and Ally lives in Seattle (but only temporary).

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Sweet!  Bless!  Welcome.  I was wondering when you would come over here, Lil me.  I missed talking to you.  Ahhh, the good ol days.  Have you seen raerae lately?  I wonder how she's doing.

--
 Thanks.  Glad to be here!  Haven't seen raerae.  I hope she's ok.

purelife

Any plans for lunch yet, Lil me?  And how is your little one doing?

Lil Me

I'm about to heat some leftover brown rice and veg after I take a shower.  Just finished tae kwon do, drinking my re-heated coffee and checking email.  Little guy is fine- playing with his cars after morning kindergarten.  Older guy (grade 3) is at school eating his sandwich.

How are you, purelife- and what's for lunch?

Lise

Seattle? I had no idea this forum was about Seattle. *snicker snicker snicker snicker*  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Tae Kwon Do.  Neat.  How do you find it?  

I'm doing good, Lil Me.  I might have some grilled chicken for lunch.  I just found out that my rowing practices will be really far (up in Deep Cove) and practice times are a wee bit inconvenient.   Ah well, I've been looking forward to this for a year!

Sportsdude

oh when do you start practicing purelife?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife