What are you thinking right now?

Started by Lise, Feb 05 07 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic
|

thought

locking a soul sucking, money hungry, earth destroying loser in a room..with just a razer blade. Then tell him that it is ok, really, you should think about it...it is the best for planet Earth.

P.C.

I'm thinking.....do you ever have days, when you feel like you've landed from another planet......and you don't know the language or the ways of the land ?  Today was one of those days. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

:)

Aw P.C.

Today is a weird kind of day, isn't it??

Think we already had our full moon last Friday tho..

P.C.

Actually, that helped.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

Lise

I'm thinking the weirdness will pass.............................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

I'm thinking about David Bowie. :)

I saw my baby............cryin' as hard as babe could cry, what could i do?    

Lise

I'm thinking it's so nice out there we should all prance around naked and not have to be shy about it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Thinking how badly I did on the ACT and how pointless it is yet its sooo important.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

lol, Lise.  I'm up for a naked prance.  Maybe more a frolick.    

Sportsdude

why BC Ferries is run by a shoddy company.  

Russ

Um, I think BC ferries is doing a good job of running the ferries. Its the union and high costs of running it maintenance wise thats giving it real problems.. as well as the past running of the ferries.. with no new builds leaving the new management with revamping all of it and making a building program to try to replace all the vessels soon, driving up all the costs...

Not their fault.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

I'm thinking SD can do better in his ACT next time. Study harder, less time-play on DS.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

You can't study for the ACT, its just a bunch of trick questions.  

purelife

I need to buy bread and the Sing Tao for my mom at Save On Foods soon.  And, I might go watch fireworks tonight.  

Sportsdude

|