What are you thinking right now?

Started by Lise, Feb 05 07 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

LOL oh boy.... so, did male goat meat the female goat for some little babies?  You have a BIG backyard.  I'm sure they'll fit.  ;)

EDIT:  Grad 97 RULEZ!  Oh, and year of the GOATS too!    

Russ

purelife wrote:
 LOL oh boy.... so, did male goat meat the female goat for some little babies?  You have a BIG backyard.  I'm sure they'll fit.  ;)

EDIT:  Grad 97 RULEZ!  Oh, and year of the GOATS too!  

Male goats ALWAYS meat girly goats. Didnt you learn about the birds and the bees and the things between your knees?

The big back yard is full of boats and trucks. lol!

97 is our year, look out world we are finally here!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I was in 4th grade in '97 lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL, talk about old skool...Like a Virgin is playing...on my internet radio... LOL....

Lise

Like a viirrrrggginnnn........

Heard about Cyndi Lauper's She Bop? Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Is this the thread about songs we're ashamed of still humming to this day.
Yeah, Russ, that's definitely up there with Beat It     :(

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TheAngel

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]My Tales from the Petting Zoo.[/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]I'm thinking about the time when I was a little girl and my parents took me for my first time ever to a petting zoo. My parents gave me a quarter to put into the machine to get a handful of pellets feed the baby goats with.  I turned the crank, and got the pellets out and my parents opened the gate to let me into where the baby goats were.  I'd never seen baby goats before in my life, so I didn't know what to do.  So, I just stood there with my two palms together with the food pellets. All of a sudden, all the baby goats started charging towards me!!  The last thing I saw before I fell down onto the sawdust on my back was the first baby goat had stood up on it's two hind legs and with it's two front legs had pushed me by my chest down to the ground...LOL....then I looked up to see I was encircled by baby goats, they were tickling my hands with their mouths eating away at the pellets, then the pellets were gone and they started tugging at my jacket and trying to eat my jacket, then I started getting scared and they started nibbling on my hair too so I screamed and I got rescued by my dad...LOL..........=([/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]I still have nightmares about getting attacked by baby goats.  *POUT*   [/span]

TheAngel

Russ wrote:
take me on.. ah ha.
[br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]That's one of my favorite songs too Russ =)[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]*bless*[/span]

tenkani

Ugh. I feel so guilty for laughing at that story.
I'm sorry for your mental anguish.
To a little kid I'm sure it would be terrifying, but the adults were probably laughing their asses off about it.
It's like in that old TV show where the people were shrunk down (or somehow ended up in a giant universe) and had to fight off a cat with little nails and whatnot!     :O

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]Haha![/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);"]I still laugh actually when I remember that. I think my parents thought it was pretty funny too, but I think they were just trying to appear sympathetic for me.  ;)[/span]

Lise

That's nothing, Angel. My husband and I were visiting a petting zoo in Sydney when he decided, hell yes, he'll feed the goats and their babies for fun. He got a pail filled with pellets and proceeded to head towards the herd. He took no more than 5 steps when the goats zeroed in on him.

He screamed for me to take a photo which I still have to this day. What you don't see in the photo is him throwing the pail across the ground then him running as fast as he can away from the little goats. Or what he likes to call them 'killer goats'.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 127);"]LOL. [/span]  

Sportsdude

lol Lise's husband is afraid of goats! classic.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

*handing Lise a nerf bat*  

|