What are you thinking right now?

Started by Lise, Feb 05 07 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

Gopher, was that in Seattle? Sounds like..well you said it, Dickens.

Gopher

No, not  in Seattle - it was in a small town.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

The Penitent

Destruction cometh, and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.
For the Great Whale riseth from the depths with His terrible hunger.

purelife

These oranges and grapes that I just had were rather bitter.  Bleh!

Russ

Do I charge my phone, or just change to my spare battery.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I found this place that sold COLUMBIA brand ski pants for 40 bucks!  I recently brought ski pants at Walmart for 50..... OMG WHAT A DEAL!  If only I waited.....

Russ

Uh, so I gave bad advice by buying Oneil ski pants from costco for 35-40 bucks?

purelife

Oh no, definitely not, Russ.  I just found out about this place that sold this.  I can't shop at Costco anyhow because I don't have a membership.

But, if anyone else needs to buy ski pants for 40 bucks, it's here, in downtown.  :)

I love my ski pants!  It's probably better than Columbia brand.  I'd love to find an excuse to wear them again!

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Oh no, definitely not, Russ.  I just found out about this place that sold this.  I can't shop at Costco anyhow because I don't have a membership.

But, if anyone else needs to buy ski pants for 40 bucks, it's here, in downtown.  :)

I love my ski pants!  It's probably better than Columbia brand.  I'd love to find an excuse to wear them again![/DIV]
   Go make snow angels in the snow up seymour! It was snowing up there a few days ago.

My first issue with this place you are talking about is its downtown. second issue is that its downtown.

purelife

This place is called Label Express.  They have various locations.  Basically, there's a minor defect.  YES THERE I SAID IT.     I did check out those pants, and noticed that the label that reads "COLUMBIA" was a bit teared off in the middle.  The brand label is still there.  These were like the discountinued stuff, I think.

Russ

Are you sure theres a defect? Ive been told when I mentioned something similiar to a friend, that the defect was what was INSIDE of them..

are you sure this isnt the same defect that you have? :)  

purelife

LOL what same defect that I have, do you ever so mean, Russ?  

Russ

purelife wrote:
 LOL what same defect that I have, do you ever so mean, Russ?   [/DIV]
 [img alt="" src="http://207.201.249.220/miggle/forums/images/smilies/Sheep1.gif" border=0]

purelife

Are you trying to say that I'm a goat?  I was born in the Year of the Goat, does that count?

Russ

Nope, sorry wasnt calling ya a goat miss PSL.

I was playing with my animated goat testing something out to be honest.

Year of the goat is a very good year I must say.

|