What's currently in your wallet?

Started by Lise, Feb 01 07 07:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

a) not much cash (think pennies) - sob!

b) tons of stupid cards that I never use but can't seem to decide whether to keep or get rid of

c) pieces of paper - crumpled grocery lists

d) old bent photographs

e) frayed threads  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

a)  no change.  I hate change.

B)  210.

C) driver lisc, credit cards, atm card, costco card, blockbuster, body shop membership, chapters membership, petcetra membership, air miles, petropoints, etc.

D)  various receipts, and credit card receipts.

E) a wad of small notes and phone numers.. why dont I just put them in my cell again? The best is phone numbers with no names

F) bits of lint and threads (like lise lol)

G) coupons for restaurants that are months out of date (ok not in the wallet anymore Im throwing these out)

H) some obviously important business cards.. why else would I have one from a drycleaner I went to that destroyed a dress shirt of mine? Some from restaurants.. and a business card for a buddies business that went bankrupt last year.. I should really hand that one out, it still has his valid cell number on it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

LOL. Good one, Russ. Your posts always make me laugh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

A) I don't carry cash but I've got a 20 a 5 and 2 1's had no money for a couple weeks in my debit card so I had to carry cash around
B) Okay here it goes
Missouri Drivers I.D.
First Bank Debit Card
St. Louis County Library Card
HealthLink Insurance Card
Qdoba Mexican Grill Gift Card
St. Louis Community College ID Card
Social Secruity Card (don't know why I carry it around with me since its not a good idea)
American Automobile Association (AAA) card (my lifesaver when I get into an accident)
24hr Fitness membership card
Walmart Gift card
and my favourite
AAA bail bond card (only to be used if I get arrested lol)

Okay thats everything

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

1. 4-$20s, 2-$5s, 6-$1s

2. Mastercard, American Express/Costco card

3. AAA membership card

4. Health Insurance membership card

5. Driver License

6  5 of my business cards

Lise

Nobody carries a packet of condom, anymore? Or they're not saying?

I once knew a guy who did that. He offered to pay coffee for us girls and as he opened his wallet, the un-mentionable fell onto the table with a delicate thump before vanishing behind the cashier counter. The lady handed him his packet back much to his everlasting embarrassment. We laughed so hard... I think I almost peed myself then and there.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I used to.. no seriously. It was a joke among my friends to get me to take out my wallet to see if the same one was still there or a new one. I never remembered and it would be hilarious when they got me to take my wallet out for something.. then for me to remember why when they started laughing.

I havent for a while now. lol.

Sportsdude

I've never bought a condom, then again the chances of me ever having to get one much less using one apparently are zillich to never happening.  My foreign exchange friend from Germany was given one by the german or US officials before entering the US.  I thought that was funny.  

49er

Lise wrote:
Nobody carries a packet of condom, anymore? Or they're not saying?

You think I'm nuts?

I'm married!!!!!!  

Lise

Ah, but what if you and the Mrs. 49er would like to do a bit of hanky panky in public? Spur of the moment type of thing. Wouldn't you want to have one in the emergency slot of your wallet?

NOTE: my husband does not carry one in his wallet and even if he did, it probably has gone past its expiry date 10 years ago.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Ah, but what if you and the Mrs. 49er would like to do a bit of hanky panky in public? Spur of the moment type of thing. Wouldn't you want to have one in the emergency slot of your wallet?

NOTE: my husband does not carry one in his wallet and even if he did, it probably has gone past its expiry date 10 years ago. [/DIV]
 So, what you are saying is your husband has been pretty much cut off ten years ago?? Poor guy. :)  :)

Lise

All condoms expire one way or another, SD. They're not indestructable.

I'm saying the condoms in his wallet.... I didn't mention elsewhere.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

If I bought one I'd use it as a water balloon.  

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
If I bought one I'd use it as a water balloon.  
  They dont work that well for that.. Trust me on that.

they get really big and cumbersome.. and they are still too strong to break when they hit something due to their tenacity and toughness.

regular balloons work best.