Protein Induced Sleep

Started by Oscar Meyer, Jan 31 07 01:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar Meyer

I don't know what made me do it, but I ate (8) of those Ballpark jumbo sized hotdogs & I was out like a light around 9 pm.  I mean, I couldn't stay awake if there had been a fire!
I woke up around 1:30 AM only because my mouth was so dry & I needed some water.
My question is: What do you call it when your body shuts down like that after shoving so much food into it? (Besides "unhealthy" )

kingy

gluttony?

how in the world did you manage to eat 8 of them.

P.C.

Sounds like toxic shock.  My stomach is swirling just thinking about it.  8 weenies.....bleeeeehhh
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Sounds like heartburn to me....... 8 dogs in one sitting. Oooh. That's disgusting.

Modify: PC has it right. Toxic shock. Becareful or your body can completely shut down.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

This sort of happened to me, after a playoff game in football in high school I got home around midnight and ate a bunch of food, ate fiery hot cheetos.  Went to sleep, woke up 4hrs later choking and not breathing, coughed up blood.  Never touched cheetos after that.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."