Dying Man’s Last Wish: a Prostitute

Started by TehBorken, Jan 29 07 07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

I got no problem with it, seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to want, if you ask me.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"] Hospice helped dying man lose his virginity

A young disabled man who receives care for his life-limiting illness at a hospice run by a nun spoke yesterday of his decision to use a prostitute to experience sex before he dies.

Sister Frances Dominica gave her support to 22-year-old Nick Wallis, who was born with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Sufferers usually die by their thirties.

Mr Wallis told staff at the Douglas House hospice in Oxford that he wanted to experience sexual intercourse. He explained that he had hoped to form an intimate and loving relationship with a woman, but his disability had acted as a barrier.

He told The Daily Telegraph: "It was a decision two years in the making and I discussed it with my carers and my parents. Telling my mother and father was the hardest part, but in the end they gave me their support.

[a  href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/27/nvirgin27.xml"]Link[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kingy

is this story old? i remember hearing about something like this a few years ago about an aussie boy that was dying and wanted to lose his virginity to an hooker.

P.C.

[P class=story2]Sister Frances described Mr Wallis as "delightful, intelligent and aware young man".

[P class=story2]"I know that some people will say 'You are a Christian foundation. What are you thinking about?'. But we are here for all faiths and none," she said.

[P class=story2]"It is not our job to make moral decisions for our guests. We came to the conclusion that it was our duty of care to support Nick emotionally and to help ensure his physical safety."

[P class=story2]

[P class=story2] I think I like Sister Frances.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]"We are here for all faiths and none"   "It is not our job to make moral decisions for our guests"[/FONT]

[P class=story2][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"]How can you argue with THAT logic.[/FONT]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

good quote PC! That sums it up, and shows compassion and understanding not found in this world anymore.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Queer Eye

I guess he went out with a bang!  I'm sure most have you have heard this before, but it's worth another read:

Perspective on Life according to George Costanza:

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death. What's that, a bonus?!?

I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back, you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, then you finish off as an orgasm!! Amen.

Lise

I give the dude 100% support, if he wants to experience sex before he goes, then he should. The person who gives him the experience shouldn't just be any person, she should be someone who's gentle and caring. Am glad the nun who runs the hospice is giving him her support.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.