LOL robber shot trying to rob a mcdonalds.

Started by Russ, Jan 27 07 04:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

wtf? who other than Hamburgler tries to rob a MCDONALDS??

[A href="http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/breaking_news/16552290.htm" target=_blank]http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlot...s/16552290.htm[/A]

A man who police say was shot by an employee when he attempted to rob a McDonalds restaurant Thursday night in west Charlotte has died of his wounds.

Police say the District Attorney's office will decide if charges will be filed in the case.

According to police, Donte McFadden, 20, entered the restaurant about 10 p.m. and attempted to rob the place at gunpoint.

An employee who was armed with a handgun began a shootout with McFadden. Several shots were fired, including one that struck a female employee. McFadden was seriously injured and taken by Medic to Carolinas Medical Center, where he died overnight of his injuries.

The wounded employee also was hospitalized, but police say her injuries were not life-threatening.

The employee who shot at McFadden was not injured. His identity has not been released.

Police say several other employees were in the restaurant at the time, but none of them was injured. There apparently were no customers in the McDonalds when the shootout took place.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Maybe he planned to work his way up to a better restaurant with enough practice.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

They're both idiots! McFadden for wanting to rob a McD of all places and the McD employee for wanting to defend the stupid joint. If McD doesn't reward her with a lifetime supply of free burgers then it's all for nothing.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

If they DO reward the employee with a lifetime supply of burgers it would be a cruel way to repay the employee.

Lise

Hm. I guess you're right there, kitten. I know I would have been insulted by the offer.... then again I wouldn't defend McD for all the mooooney in the world.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Gives a whole new meaning the term 'Big Mac Attack'.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Russ

LOL, brilliant!

I think the person was a fool for trying to defend a mcdonadls.. at the same time, they were standing up for what they believed was right. You cnat fault a person for that.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Of course you can't fault a person for that, but as a Canadian, I have to wonder why there would even BE an armed employee at McD's.  They don't pay enough to be able to afford ammunition, for one thing.

Lise

Wouldn't  you be worried if the cashier at McD carries a loaded weapon behind the counter?
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I'd really be worried if I started thinking McD's food was edible.  But a gun-toting cashier...that's a very effective deterrent.

P.C.

It's the new McD or Die Diet.  

Hey....if Subway can do it, why not Micky D's

P.C.

Overheard in the interrogation room.

[FONT size=4]Is [FONT size=5]THIS[/FONT] the man who robbed you ???[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img][/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

kitten

Supposedly someone lost weight eating nothing but Subway sandwiches.  I don't quite see it happening with McD burgers.  Whoever tried would give the Goodyear blimp some stiff competition after a few months.

LOL, P.C.!!!

kingy

my first thought was what was the employee doing with a gun?

i actually know of someone that tried to rob a mcdonalds. he went in there just before closing and hid in the bathroom until it actually closed. not to sure of the full details but he did get caught.