I am Back Losers

Started by dean, Feb 07 06 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

Um...is it just me or did that slam on Witch seem completely out of the blue?

"pedomorphic"

I had to look this one up. So he's a pedomorph as well as a pedophile?     Naw naw naw, I kid the pedos.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

I can't imagine anyone not taking advantage of the luxury of registration.  It's so good....no more wondering who said what.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Not Academe

Why am I not surprised that someone was too scared to use their real name? And "academe" is your real name, right?  That's funny- an anonymous poster whining that another anonymous poster isn't using his "real name". LOL!!

There's a delicious bit of irony in there but I just can't put my finger on it......

Witch

Quote from: academe on Feb 08 06 04:01[FONT color=#ff0000]LOL [/FONT]

Witch, who are you trying to impress with these bombastic posts of yours? They just sound so forced and downright corny...as if you actually make a concerted effort to make each post sound "wittier" and more "scintillating" than your last. It's getting to be such a bore. I think you're a total phony. This is DS (and DV before that)...why don't you remove that "magic" broom from your ass, set the pointy hat aside, and start behaving in a way that is appropriate for a relaxed internet message board. I shall now await your "very witty" rebuttle...  

Well,,, whomever you really are, if my posts do not amuse you, please feel free to not read them. If you're having difficulty not reading them, please feel free to activate the "do not read" button on your browser.

It's the little square button at the top right corner of your screen. Look there now. Higher. Higher. Now go right....

No, your other right. There it is. See the little button with the "X" on it? click it now.

No, left click....

Well, now that we have that out of the way, did anyone else catch the irony of someone using the word "bombastic" to complain about how bombastic my posts were?

Future Canadian

LOL!!![/DIV]You should apologize fer usin all them fancy 25 cent words.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Witch

My Apologies

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/8373/sosorry.au

tenkani

It's such a shock to be somewhere and realize that the regular posters outnumber the trolls 10 to 1, and not the other way around. It's amazing what you can get used to...

tenaki

lame response witch...that wasn't very clever at all.

tenkani

ROFL. I have to say, I'm not very impressed with the quality of troll this place attracts. But then I suppose that's a good thing...

Brent

Hey Tenkani, how's it. Trying to karma but how, any sugg's?(I know it should be easy)

tenaki

tenkani pick an avatar and stick with it ya bastard

tenkani

Brent, provided you're logged on, right under a poster's karma rating (where it says something like "Karma: +5/-0") should be the bless and smite links. They are just text, which is probably why you missed them.

tenkani

Ah, you can't bless/smite guest users, so the links won't appear, which is also what might have been confusing you.

Witch

[BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"]lame response witch...that wasn't very clever at all.[/DIV] [/DIV][/DIV][/BLOCKQUOTE][DIV dir=ltr]It was the best I could come up with, considering the material I was given to work with. If you want a better riposte, make a better lunge.[/DIV][DIV dir=ltr] [/DIV][DIV dir=ltr]I have to agree with tenkani. The trolls here are very unprofessional. You almost have to lead them by the nose to get anything you can work with from them.[DIV dir=ltr] [DIV dir=ltr]You just can't get good unhelp these days.

|