Naked Vote

Started by Lise, Jan 24 07 03:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you go around naked in public given the chance?

Yes - I like to bare all
4 (36.4%)
No - too shy
3 (27.3%)
Depends whom I'm with
4 (36.4%)
Maybe once
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Lise

Right. If you had the chance, would you? My answer would be "no" but only because I'm a prune. Besides I wouldn't want to kill everyone's eyesight immediately.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

define 'naked'
If you were going to say lets be like Europe and girls not wear tops then that doesn't bother me I don't get the big deal in that anyway.  Although you'd get gawky southern frat boys go nuts like they've gone to heaven.

Although I'm not in the right 'shape' to go in my birthday suit yeah I'd do it, who cares you only live once.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

SD! Never thought you had it in you! You go get em' boyo!!! Welcome to Wreck Beach, woot!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

If it was legal and everyone else was doing it, YES!  I don't like to sleep naked though. I do like the comfort of cotton on my skin. ;)  

Sportsdude

yeah I like to sleep naked as well makes me feel 'naughty'.  

purelife

As well?  I don't like to sleep naked so that means you're the naughty one, not me!  LOL

purelife

So, the person below me likes to sleep naked (no panties/underwear), must be full on nudity!

Sportsdude

*raises hand*  

Sportsdude

heck I'd walk around the house naked as well.... if I lived alone.  

purelife

Sportsdude

well this thread is about being 'naked'.  

Lise

Nothing wrong with being naked................. we were all born naked. So let's all glorified in our naked ability.

Now... leave me alone while I imagine everyone on DS naked.

[FONT size=6]Damn..... I'm suddenly scared.[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

scared of what ms. lise?  

purelife

I personally think that humans look better clothed.  Now, I'd prefer to be in loin clothes though.  The look is damn sexxy!  

Lise

I prefer you in fishnet, Lady.
Bill Cosby.