Does Mikey really care? Don't think so...

Started by Moolah!, Jan 22 07 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kingy

TehBorken

Raging Poodle! wrote:
A short while back, mods were adamantly defending the position that DV didn't make any money at all, and this was just a hobby pursuit for mikey,

Lol, I guarantee you that DV is indeed making money, "hobby" or not.
[/div]
[div]
Over time, if you can help build this site out to be a shining model for Vancouver media to be proud of, you could eventually make well over $100,000 per year."

Geee, maybe I should apply.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I think YOU COULD BE THEIR MAN !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c011.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

[table style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: midnightblue;" id="Table2" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"][tbody][tr bgcolor="gainsboro"][td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]                   mike                                  [/td]                [td colspan="2"]                   [img]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" alt="" title="" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"]                   [font size="1"]Posted - 1/25/2007 5:25:11 PM[/font]                   [hr noshade="noshade" size="1"]                    Hey guys,

We're looking for someone to work full time on DV and build out code features, be a good webmaster, business development etc.  We need someone who is very well rounded with their skill set, and a bit of an entrepreneurial background.

This opportunity will involve a strong revenue share component; this new person would be more of an owner than an employee.

To discourage employees and encourage entrepreneurs, this job would start at a base of $24,000 per year base with the ability to make $60k + quite easily via revenue share.  Over time, if you can help build this site out to be a shining model for Vancouver media to be proud of, you could eventually make well over $100,000 per year.

Skills required:
University degree
Solid ASP / MSSQL coding experience
Business experience
Good understanding of search engines a bonus
Ability to tolerate instant fame and or disgusting racist posts
Great communication skills: We're not just looking for a code monkey... we're looking for someone to take full ownership of the site, help come up with new ideas, get involved with usability testing, marketing, sales, biz dev, and eventually build out a team.

Could work from our Yaletown office, or optionally from home.

If you think you are a good fit please email me at clubzone dot com with a cover letter and resume.

cheers!
mike                    [/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

What a JOKE!  $24K a year for a web developer ends up being $11.54/hr on a 40 hr work week.  And he's looking for a uni grad.  Mike, try paying at around $38-$45 you cheapass!  

Anyways, I know that you're reading this Mike and I just wanted to sing you this:

"I know something you don't know, do da, do da... I know something you don't want us to know...do doo da day....."

LOL, suck on that, Mikey!  

Moolah!

> I know something you don't want us to know...do doo da day.....

that mikey has a 0.5" penis?

if not, then what else could it be?      
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Raging Poodle! wrote:
> I know something you don't want us to know...do doo da day.....

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]that mikey has a 0.5" penis?[/FONT]

if not, then what else could it be?

Does he even have one at this point?  

tenkani

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]TFF wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"] [div style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]So how come tenkani went back to being a DV mod (Howlin Mod Murphy) if he dislikes Mike that much?  [/div][span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"][/span]
[span style="font-weight: normal;"]Mike always struck me as an oily bastard. My intuition has been proven right over the past few weeks. DV has a special place in my heart but that's got nothing to do with the shitbreathing owner.[/span]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]tenkani wrote:[/FONT]
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]TFF wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"] [DIV style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]So how come tenkani went back to being a DV mod (Howlin Mod Murphy) if he dislikes Mike that much?  [/DIV][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"][/SPAN]
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Mike always struck me as an oily bastard. My intuition has been proven right over the past few weeks. DV has a special place in my heart but that's got nothing to do with the shitbreathing owner.[/FONT][/SPAN]

[/b]Bless you, tenk.

purelife

Thanks Mikey poo for banning me.  That took a few minutes.  I love the feeling of being a troll over at DV.  Anyways, Mikey, I LOVE YOU.  [highlight RED and increase font size]

N, S, & F

Has anyone else met Mike in person?

What a goooooofball! The stain on my toilet has more personality.

And he's running DV still???!!!!

purelife

Ah, so N S&F has been a mod or is a mod on DV?  Yup, I met Mikey poo.  He is a *#&^%)#()&$%(&#$#_$&#!  *curse* *curse*  

purelife

He doesn't run DV.  DV runs him.

N, S, & F

purelife wrote:
Ah, so N S&F has been a mod or is a mod on DV?  Yup, I met Mikey poo.  He is a *#&^%)#()&$%(&#$#_$&#!  *curse* *curse*  [/DIV]
 Nope, not a mod. Just a former Dv'er that got burned.

|