The ADD Shopping Network

Started by TehBorken, Jan 20 07 02:54

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

LOL! What would happen if a person with severe [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention-Deficit_Disorder"]Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder[/a] had a TV shopping show? Hit the [a  href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA9KFAXizs4"]link[/a] and find out.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Uhm. It's not something to laugh about, really. I've worked with kids with ADD. It's not easy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

as a person with ADD/HD and LD problems I don't find that funny. We can't help it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
as a person with ADD/HD and LD problems I don't find that funny. We can't help it.

No one said you could help it, but that's okay, I'll put your name in the "doesn't think it's funny" column.

Sportsdude

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
thanks  

You're welcome.

jay

[span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"]Greethings again, TehBorken.  If ya gotta find common ground, humor has got to be the best place to find it.  [/span][br style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][br style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"]I suffer from add, and I thought the bit was hilarious.  If you have to pick what is funny from an appropriate list, or from the not offensive to me list, then why bother? [/span]  

TehBorken

jay wrote[span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][/span]:[br style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"]I suffer from add, and I thought the bit was hilarious.  If you have to pick what is funny from an appropriate list, or from the not offensive to me list, then why bother? [/span]  

That's my feeling. It'd be a very short list because practically everything is "not funny" to someone.

kitten

There was another one on there called "Sessions".  SO funny!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

TehBorken wrote:
 jay wrote[span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][/span]:[br style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"]I suffer from add, and I thought the bit was hilarious.  If you have to pick what is funny from an appropriate list, or from the not offensive to me list, then why bother? [/span]  

That's my feeling. It'd be a very short list because practically everything is "not funny" to someone.

Are you guys dissing me because I didn't like the video? I just don't find making fun of someone's disability funny.  
Guess I'm too sensitive.  People think ADD is some joke, its not its messed up my life and I so wish I could be like everyone else but I can't and continue to struggle.

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
Are you guys dissing me because I didn't like the video? I just don't find making fun of someone's disability funny.  

If I was dissing you, you'd know it.

Guess I'm too sensitive.  

That's possible.

People think ADD is some joke, its not its messed up my life and I so wish I could be like everyone else but I can't and continue to struggle.

No one says it's a joke, stop putting words in my mouth. But, humor is in the eye of the beholder and nothing is sacred. I mean, people make fun of me all the time because I'm so incredibly handsome (and well-hung) and you don't see me getting all bent out of shape over it.  

Relax, SD, or you'll die all tensed up.

Sportsdude

TehBorken wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:

If I was dissing you, you'd know it.

Guess I'm too sensitive.  

That's possible.

People think ADD is some joke, its not its messed up my life and I so wish I could be like everyone else but I can't and continue to struggle.

No one says it's a joke, stop putting words in my mouth. But, humor is in the eye of the beholder and nothing is sacred. I mean, people make fun of me all the time because I'm so incredibly handsome (and well-hung) and you don't see me getting all bent out of shape over it. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]  

Relax, or you'll die all tensed up.

HAHAHA!!!!! lol
thats hysterical TB.

Yeah I get tensed up too much, just got to take a deep breath sometimes.  

P.C.

I have C.R.A.F.T. disease, but I don't mind if people make fun of me, because I usually forget it quickly.

*CRAFT =  Can't Remember A F***ing Thing  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I mean, people make fun of me all the time because I'm so incredibly handsome (and well-hung) and you don't see me getting all bent out of shape over it.

Hahahahaaaaaa....excellent.  Why just the other day I was poking fun at your extreme handsomeness....and....erm....stuff.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:  [div style="font-style: italic;"]Hahahahaaaaaa....excellent.  Why just the other day I was poking fun at your extreme handsomeness....and....erm....stuff.[/div]  
Sumetimes thay even mayke fun of mie abnormallie hi eyecue!!!!

|