Error Message Cakes

Started by TehBorken, Jan 19 07 12:35

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h3][font style="font-family: Verdana;" size="2"][span style="font-weight: normal;"]Wow, I actually like the error messages better than some sappy "Happy Birthday" nonsense. [/span][/font]
[/h3][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][h3] Cake printer barfs up error-messages         [/h3]
Wegman's bakery received an online order for a cake with a message in Italian and English, but couldn't process the accent characters in the Italian passage -- instead, the printer barfed out a ton of error messages in angle-brackets. [blockquote]"So apparently you can email an order to the Wegman's bakery for cakes, etc... including what message you want on the cake. The cake below was supposed to be a mix of English and Italian, but the staff apparently knew no Italian. The problem? Wegman's email system also apparently did not recognize some of the proprietary Microsoft HTML extensions!" [br clear="all"] [/p][/blockquote]  [a href="http://community.livejournal.com/good_eats/507059.html"]Link to story[/a]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Oh, that is just priceless! ROTFL.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

that is cool. i wonder if i could order a cake like that around here?