Video clips reveal Bush dynasty connections to United Arab Emirates

Started by TehBorken, Mar 03 06 10:22

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h3][font style="font-weight: normal;" size="2"]Yah....tell me this surprises you. [/font]
[/h3][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][h3]News video clips reveal Bush dynasty connections to United Arab Emirates        [/h3]WNY Media Network has a recent news video clip compilation that reveals the close connections between the Bush family and the United Arab Emirates. No wonder Bush is turning a deaf  ear to the concerns expressed by Democrats and Repulicans.[blockquote]President Bush's family and members of the Bush administration have long-standing business connections with the UAE...Bush defying his very own party leadership and his party in defendingt he Dubai port deal... The oil-rich United Arab Emirates is a major investor in The Carlyle Group, the private equity investment group where the President's father once served as senior advisor, and is a "who's who" of former high level government officials... Just last year,Dubai International Capital, a government buyout firm, invested in an 8 billion dollar Carlyle fund. Another family connection, the president's brother, [a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3240756.stm"]Neil Bush[/a], has reportedly received funding for his education software company from UAE investors. Then there is the cabinet connection: Treasury Secretary John Snow was chairman of railroad company CSX. After he left the company for the White House, CSX sold its international operations to Dubai Ports World for more than a billion dollars. [br clear="all"][/blockquote] [a href="http://www.wnymedia.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1090&Itemid=35"]Link to video[/a] [em][/em]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Is anyone really surprised?  He's trying to run the country like his own personal kingdom.  There are rules for him, and rules for everyone else.      *These people are bad, except when I can make money.  Then they're good*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

49er

I've gotten to the point where for every action Bush or his administration make public I begin to wonder what he is trying to shift public attention away from.  Anybody feels the same way?