spoiled rich brat

Started by kingy, Jan 08 07 09:34

Previous topic - Next topic

kingy

this is disgusting...not in the gross way, in the makes me want to puke kinda way...

[A href="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4d7376448"]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4d7376448[/A]

P.C.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.  Not in the, I feel sorry for her way, in the makes me want to puke kinda way.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Thanks Kingy.. we thoroughly enjoyed that video. LOL. I was lucky to get a grand and my dads help in finding and buying a car.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

weird al

Funny, I found it kind of satisfying in a twisted sort of way.

If it's not staged, and these people really are the pukes they seem to be,

then the perverse  joy I get in watching a bunch of spoiled pukes being

miserable together is.....priceless!  

Marik

what a bitch! the cameraman's comments made sense... "it's not that bad... go get it painted" but she tells him to shut up. And notice the hair colour - she's blonde- which is further proof (to me) that blondes are nothing but trouble.  

Lise

So sad but the parents deserve what they got for spoiling her. Ungrateful indeed.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

And notice the hair colour - she's blonde- which is further proof (to me) that blondes are nothing but trouble.

I won't say how goofy I think THAT comment is......but ........

My guess is she's a true brunette.  That could complicate sorting out who's trouble and who's not.  I'm curious about this theory though.

So if you were dating a lovely lady, with raven hair, who gave you her undivided attention, when she wasn't volunteering at the old folks home after work (with handicapped children)......would she instantly become trouble if she chose to dye her hair blonde?....or is it a more gradual transformation.

I wonder what kind of person I might become if I went from blonde to brunette.  Could it possibly work in reverse ?  I'm a pretty decent person, NOW.....I'm concerned about the risk of a total personality breakdown if I were to change my hair colour.  Maybe I should just leave things alone?

What will happen if I should go grey.  So many things to worry about.      

ripper

What an ungrateful little bitch. Her dumbass of a father should kick her to the curb. She'll learn fast enough that her mouth is good for something other than complaining.

Russ

Marik wrote:
what a bitch! the cameraman's comments made sense... "it's not that bad... go get it painted" but she tells him to shut up. And notice the hair colour - she's blonde- which is further proof (to me) that blondes are nothing but trouble.  
  Thats funny. LOL! Im a dirty blond.

I will admit that blonds are nothing but trouble.. but not in the sence you are using it as bud, lol!

P.C.

Russ?.......don't make me come over there. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]

I certainly have no sympathy for the parents who have purposfully honed the little ingrate into a perfect waste of space.  How nice to know that there is yet more spoiled goods being released on the world to drive our poor sons and brothers into the ground.  They ought to be charged with something, but I can't think of what.    

Marik

hahaha, I knew someone wouldn't think too highly of my little comment.

Of course there are exceptions to this rule, like the raven girl.
The one thing I've noticed is that all the girls (mostly high school girls mind you) who have blond streaks in their hair are ALWAYS trouble.
Dying hair completely brunette or dying hair completely blond... I haven't seen enough to say anything like my blond streaks thing above. Maybe someone can help me out on that one? To make it easier, I just try to stay away from blondes though... no offence P.C., I'm sure you're one of the exceptions  :)
If you (naturally) go grey, you'll be more interesting to talk to!
*this isn't proven or anything, I just noted these things during various classes while I was bored*

P.C.

Oh Jeebus......I have to go grey before I get interesting?

I have so much to learn.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Russ?.......don't make me come over there. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]

Psst, Im a dirty blond. Its legal for me... hehehe. You are a blond too?

P.C.

Yes....but I'm clean. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

Russ

LOL, so you are a clean and Im a dirty? Wanna switch fer a bit?