|

Sportsdude

true.

PbM uses them everyday

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

mostly true

PBM likes kim chi

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

true.  it's okay.

PBM likes to make spaghetti.

Lil Me

true

PBM likes dried chilies on their spag

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

False

PBM uses only a folk to eat spag  

Lil Me

false- gotta twirl with the spoon and fork!

PBM likes shaped pasta over spaghetti

49er

true/false ... no preference as long as sauce is meaty

PBM likes bread with their pasta

Lil Me

false

PBM likes salad with their pasta

Russ

True. And garlic bread.

PBM ate late like we did tongiht.. had a few beers with some friends then someone showed up with some chicken and steak for the bbq...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

false.

PBM has a couple variety of juices in the fridge.

Lil Me

false.  Just milk, water and soy.

PBM drinks OJ

purelife

true.

PBM likes to drink flavored water.

Future Canadian

false.

PBM likes energy drinks

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

define energy drinks.
If its sports, vitamin sports drinks

then yes.
no to the red bull stuff

PBM likes iced tea on a lazy sunday

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sawdust

True. If it's a Long Island Iced Tea

PBM is looking forward to a lazy Sunday.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

|