The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

True... Well not black cinder burnt to a crisp, but  a nice dark brown and a little crispy. I like them best cooked through then cut in half  & fried till crispy =) ( the best one's to have this way are the Cisco honey garlic pure pork sausage..

PBM Loves Crispy bacon with aged cheddar... (aged 2 years or more)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

False

TPBM never skips breakfast

Orik

False.

The Person below me rarely eats breakfast.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

False

PBM likes lamb
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

True

TBPM has a hidden talent

Orik

False none that I know of. If it is hidden, it is hidden so well even I don't know about it.

The Person below me prefers Synthetic Gems over real ones.

Gopher

False

PBM is going to try this recipe:[/DIV]
Ingredients:

Pair of goat testicles
Natural salt water. (If you don't have access, heavily salted water will do)
Onion
Several chili peppers
Celery
Potatoes
Margerine
Brussel sprouts
1. Get a pair of goat-testicles. ( if not elsewhere, available in Greece and at any large farm)
2. Boil the testicles in natural saltwater.
3. Throw a few onions, a bunch of chili peppers and some celery in the in the pot. Let it boil for approximately 1 hour or two.
4. Boil some potatoes in natural saltwater.
5. Mash the potatoes with some juice from the stew, and a cup of margarine.
6. Fry some Brussels sprouts.
7. Serve

Orik

False

The person below me would like to go out to dinner tonight

purelife

So very true.  We wanted to go for fish n chips last night but the line up deterred us so we went home and ate whatever available.  I haven't been feeling like cooking lately.

PBM would love to have more sleep.

Gopher

VERY true

PBM keeps waking up too early.

DDD

TRUE

PBM is getting sick
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

False

PBM is in  love

RDL

True

PBM likes bacon

Orik

True

The person below me had steak on thanksgiving

|