The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

false unless nudity works..

pbm is laughing right now..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

True

PBM is cogitating
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

False trying not to think much at all..

PBM had to look up that word..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

False

TPBM is looking forward to the weekend.

DDD

True

PBM had a great last weekend
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

true enough. Though I had to Spend it recovering from the weekend before that weekend wore me out so much so I needed another weekend to fully recover from it...

PBM has been to a rave before

Gopher

False

PBM is wise

Natasha

No one can answer that about themselves because what's considered wise may vary from person to person.

TPBM agrees with the above statement

DDD

LOL.................  I am   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]

but I do agree with you Natasha ... so True

PBM  has had sex in a boat
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

True

Person below me is wondering, where, when & with who ..

Gopher

True

PBM expects that to remain unanswered

Natasha

True

TPBM has a busy day ahead of them

Gopher

True

PBM would relish a life of indolence.

Orik

False

Person below me Despises there little brother at times

Natasha

False- one of my younger brothers is annoying but I don't despise him.

TPBM has more than one sibling

|