The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

False

The person below me is not going to watch the next Canucks Vrs LA kings hockey game cause it is to stressful....

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

True

The person below me jumped off that band wagon
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

True

PBM is eating something.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

False

PBM likes to hike?

Orik

True-ish.. before I broke my back and ended up on wheels I loved to hike. I am no longer very good at walking. the pain is just to brutal to walk very far.

TPB me is feeling overwhelmed

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

True.....SO TRUE

PBM...............wants to sleep in

Orik

true so very true.. and on that note good night

the person below me is hoping to get more than 3 hours sleep tonight

Natasha

True  (and I did)

TPB me is looking forward to their day?

Orik

faalse so far it is horrible.. I want sleep so badly..

TPBM is familiar with insomnia and the stress it causes...

Natasha

True

TPBM hates how every sounds intensifies with insomnia?[/DIV]

Orik

true ,

siting hear with cotton balls in my ears sounds turned off.

tpbm is wondering if Natasha and ddd are a item...

Gopher

False

PBM still has four grandparents alive
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

False.

I have no living relatives left, that I know of, there might be some distant cousins somewhere but trying to find them is beyond my means, before being placed in to permanent foster care at 2 years and a few months after my mum had gone to work one morning and never returned.  

Canada's Social Services did attempt to find my family.. I have my foster parents who adopted me at the age of 7 and a half. They searched for 5 years trying to find any blood relatives but to no avail, they had wanted to legally adopt me.

The Court permitted my adoption with out a parental or guardians approval since no living blood relatives were found. My adoption was approved on the grounds that all my blood relatives where dead.  

Sadly none of my foster parents, parents are living anymore either. They have all been deceased for many years now. Grandmother dad's side complications of breast cancer, Dad's dad years before. Mums mum just a few years ago. cause old age over 100  and mum's dad many years earlier. This is probably more info than any of you ever needed or wanted to know.

the person below me has met all there blood relatives.

DDD

False have not

PBM wants to go to my cabin

Natasha

True

Sorry to hear all that Orik. You seem wonderfully kind to have had such a hard life.

TPBM has blue eyes?

|