The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

*Natasha

False
Fighting should only be done in cases of self defense or under a controlled environment.

The PBM listens to country music?

Gopher

False

PBM couldn't give a damn
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Umm Could not give a damn about what gopher ? Country music or fighting ?

From my understanding Lil_Me is very good at tae kwon do... and  I for one, would like to see how she does at a tourney

For now Gopher with out further understanding of your question. I need to answer False

The Person below me knows the difference between  ITF and WTF and will explain the difference

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

FAlse. Not a clue, sorry Orik

PBM likes fresh brewed coffee
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

True...

I forgive you Russ. besides there is no need to be sorry, it is perfectly alright. I knew What ITF and WTF are. I think Lil-Me does too but I am not 100 % certain if she does or not... It is International Tae Kwon Do and World Tae Kwon Do they are styles of training.

the Person below me wants a fresh pot of brewed coffee

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

True. Waiting anxiously right now for it to be done. Im serious!

PBM thinks there are things they would have done different.. but not sure if it would have been wise in foresight as those decisions made them who they are today.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Uhh false.

I would not do things differently. I like how things have turned out in my life. Though I do wish I could be a bit wiser on certain issues so that I could pass the correct route to the youngers who look to me for advice.

The PBM believes in miracles?[/DIV]

Orik

yup, True, JMO, but I think everyone should bielieve in miracles...

The Person below me dislikes the use of abbreviations.

DDD

Orik wrote:
yup, True, JMO, but I think everyone should bielieve in miracles...

The Person below me dislikes the use of abbreviations.

sometimes as some of them leave me ???????????

PBM

Loves RED

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

False

The Person below me loves red

Gopher

False

PBM doesn't love red.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

true, I love the shades of purple, lavender fuchsia, oxblood, plum & violet.  

The Person below me likes the tv show on spike deadliest warrior.

DDD

Don't know it so false

PBM.............knows how to weld

Orik

True enough.. I was shown how to use the wire welder thingy. but I do not know how to weld. so it is False also.

the person below me saw purelife online & wonders why she has not posted yet.

DDD

false

PBM............would like a picture of all the people that post all the time

|