The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Little Fish

The Person Below Me has been woken up by a phone call that hung up before they got to the phone ?

( now whether or not you ponder this i am... who the bloody hell just called me and why? number is not listed on call display)  

.DDD

can not remmember if this has happened to me...........so no

person below me has had fax calling there phone number ............I had this happening at 2 am .......piss me right off

Gopher

False

PBM wonders what happened to spring?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Little Fish

False
Am out side enjoying the noon hour sunshine.

The Person below wants me to come over and cook for them.

Gopher

True

PBM will supply the ingredients.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

True if i get feed tooooooooooooooooo.

PBM lives in BC
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Little Fish

True

The Person below me has been invited to dinner.

*Natasha

True

PBM takes a shower before bed.

Little Fish

true.

Person below me showers twice a day.

*Natasha

True. Sometimes I have to depending on what I've done that day.

PBM suffers from allergies?

DDD

False

PBM  love to get dressed up for no reason at all.......just cause they like to feel good
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Little Fish

50/50 Half True Half False.
I like to dress up. It is good to be dressed well. I just do not dress well to make myself feel good.

I'd rather dress down if i want to feel good, hop on the bike and hit some trails, something about working up a sweat and getting grubby that makes a person feel good. Not to mention the adrenalin rush of speeding downhill.

The person below me, would like to learn how to tango.

P.C.

False  There is nothing that feels good about wearing a push-up bra and high-heels.  gimme jeans and flip-flops.  I like to dress up when I have to, but that's my limit.

The person below me is planning a trip out of country this summer.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Why am I so slow.

Yes, tango is lovely.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Little Fish

True.

The Person below me wants to see Lil_me taekwondo some guys A$$

[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to  submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam  Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ge[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]dun[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="8f69aeacc8734eac6f2644916e129118" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return  (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined"  || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will  have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) &&  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td]                      [/tr]                   [/tbody][/table]                                                 [input name="num_replies" value="6208" type="hidden"]          [input name="sc" value="6dabfc053b50636d1b9619e295452b47" type="hidden"]          [input name="seqnum" value="27" type="hidden"]                 

|