The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

True

PBM has bothers and sisters
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

False I have just the one foster brother (Who is currently being a real jack ass)

Person Below me is tired and very stressed.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

TURE!!!!!!!!!

PBM likes to be busy all the time

Orik

true.. I hate being bored. I need to be doing something anything...

Person Below Me wishes they had my free time..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

False

PBM is angry that Christmas cards are already in the shops.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

False I had not seen them in the stores yet heck it is not even Helloween yet. (spelling is intentional) I would most certainly be unhappy to see Christmas stuff in the stores this early but I do not think I would be angry about it..

The person below Me does not celebrate Christmas.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]td.at_r1 ( vertical-align: bottom; )[/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]dl[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cra[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="cd5358135168aa6e893a5ba114dd962f" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Another word for manger ?

Gopher

False

PBM wants to forget this subject for a couple of months

DDD

True

PBM is thinking where did this year go to..................FAST...........

Gopher

True

PBM would like Natasha proclaimed sex goddess of this forum.  

P.C.

True

The person below me who doesn't want to think about Christmas yet is a Dec. 24th Christmas present shopper. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

False

PBM is a mid-October onwards Christmas worrier.

P.C.

False  I am a mid-October onwards warrior.

The person below me is overdue for some kind of vacation.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

False.. just took a short 3 day vacation. then took a full week to recover from said vacation lol

Person Below Me is not a motor cycle enthusiast & wishes they would remove all the noisy ones from the street.

Natasha

True -  except for taking them off the streets. I happen to like vehicles with loud exhausts (sometimes).

TPBM likes the smell of burnt rubber on the streets

Gopher

False (I hate it)

PBM likes burnt sausages.

|