The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

False. I Have a tax free savings account.. but am considering converting it to an RRSP.. Problem is the more money I have the less support I will get from Disability if I have to go on it.. They do not allow for more than 300 dollars in a chequeing / savings account.. I think it might be as much as 1500 dollars on full disability but I am not very sure on this..

the person Below me likes Exotic Foods.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

True

PBM thinks that 9/11 was an inside job
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

True

TPBM believes in the chemtrail conspiracy theory.

Gopher

False

PBM has an item which they treasure very much and which would be quite valueless to anyone else.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

True

TPBM is sentimental

Gopher

True

PBM likes sentimental people.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

True

PBM can speak 3 different [SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]Languages[/SPAN]

Orik

Describe speak ? as in fluently speak the language then I have to answrer false

Speak them as in ask, how they are ,where they are from. her name and if it is okay for me to get there digits so I can Call on them, then that is true

The person below me does not speak a foreign language but knows enough to read and write some of it.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Fasle

PBM has 3 TV

Natasha

False - I have 2

TBPM cooks on a regular basis

Orik

True

Person Below me hates to cook

DDD

False and True I hate having to decide what to have to cook but if i have all the stuff and know what I am doing or have help then i like to cook.

PBM thinks that was a long answer

Natasha

False -   I've read longer.

TPBM sometimes wants to express more but doesn't have the time to type it all out.

DDD

True

PBM spends less time on line than they did one yaer ago

Natasha

True

TPBM misses those days.

|