The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

True

PBM would like to have time to learn all the world's language and read every book written.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

False........now if you had said travel the whole word...true

PBM

Has beat a person up in there lifetime
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

False

PBM has climbed a mountain

DDD

True.......... Golden Ears and others more like hiked them rather than climbing with rope.......

PBM

wish they lived in BC

Gopher

False

PBM wonders whatever happened to turdeau who used to post regularly on DV

Natasha

False

TPBM wonders what happened to DV?

Little Fish

False,

The change of format/layout plus dividing it in to 2 forums caused the loss of many posters, the Mod Nazis enforcing the new T.O.S, the out right mass banning of IP ranges verses the individual ban and instead of a 24 hr to 72 hr IP ban they even implemented a 6 month ban to a whole  ip set range and dns, who ever thought that one up was a real tool.

Mass banning of good posters and decent trolls, the banning of posters who questioned the mods and the admins... the day admins told mods to stop being accountable to the posters for there actions, banning of anyone that taunted or insulted the site admins and moderators..

need I really continue to name, the idiocy that took place now toss in these 2 items plus the added registration, the denial of freedom of speech/expression. The original owners selling or sold out dv to the new owners. . combine it all together it was to much at once and poof DV went up in flames. this is what destroyed DV.

Freedom of speech, still tends to be squashed by overzealous mods @ DV. It used to be the best, now it is one of the worst.. this is just my 2 cents and my humble opinion...

here on Discover Seattle they at least let you post and make a fool of your self... they offer freedom to express oneself with in reason of course I like that they do not Bleep every curse word they allow for some censorship but not to much. there are some laws and regulation that need to be enforced. DS is a very quiet forum but you know what I love it, it is a small community and I would love to see the forum community grow. but the only way to get more posters here is to invite our friends to come join us.

The person below me wants to see DV restored to its glory days and the original out look in style of 2006

DDD

False at one time yes byt they have what they wanted there now so f*ck them I say.......

PBM  

wants DS to become the new place to come and BS

Orik

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Gopher wrote: PBM would like to  have time to learn all the world's language and read every book written.[/span]

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]True[/span]

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]DDD wrote: PBM Has beat a person up in there lifetime[/span]

False. unless you consider the following beating a person up.

I have been in a few fights where I have had to defend myself or others through what some might consider violent means. I have used less than lethal force, in all instances except once, where lethal force was warranted.

I have had to use physical force to restrain a person before. I and others have restrained a few people on numerous occasions where the person was violent towards others and once where they were suicidal and attempting to take there own life.

However in my entire life I have never beaten a person up just for the sake of violence or to enforce my will. Being sorely tempted to do so on the other hand is not the same thing. There have been a few times where I wanted to just beat the living hell out of someone but the training takes over and I walk away, seething inside but calm externally.

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Gopher wrote: PBM has climbed a mountain[/span]

True. I admit It was 22 years ago before I broke my back, it was also a small mountain took our group only 3 days round trip to reach the summit or peak. up one side and down the other. It was more of a hike than vertically straight up, though there was some of that but it was a 15 minute section of climb and it had a trail around for those who could not do it.  Most of it was steep trails, I've also never attempted to repeat the experience.
[br style="color: rgb(0, 64, 127);"]  [div][span style="color: rgb(0, 64, 127);"]DDD wrote: PBM wish they lived in BC[/span]

False.

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Gopher wrote: PBM wonders whatever happened to turdeau who used to post regularly on  DV[/span]

False. I do not remember any poster by the name of turdeau.

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Natasha wrote: TPBM wonders what happened to DV?[/span]

False
[br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Little Fish (my alter ego wrote) The person below me wants to see DV restored to its glory days and the  original out look in style of 2006[/span]

True... I miss the original lay out of the forum pages, the banter & the massive thread discussions that went on with multiple persons.. albeit some may have been multiple aliases for one person..

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]DDD wrote: PBM wants DS to become the new place to  come and BS[/span]
[div]
True as long as the bs trolls can be kept out...

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]The Person Below Me was caught in today's hail storm.[/span]

[/div][/div]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

hail   ???

False

as for the trolls true they can stay away

PBM

Has kids that they know of.....LOL

Orik

False. although I have the right to remain silent.

the person below me has had need of a lawyer before

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

True

TPBM has a bad run in with the law before?

Gopher

False

PBM has been mentioned in a gossip column?    

Natasha

False

TPBM has a SO?

Gopher

Uncertain

PBM has asked me something I don't know (what an SO is).

|