The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

false

PBM hates the paint bristles stuck to teh wall

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

umm...true...think that paintbrushes should come with a no loss of bristles guarantee.
PBM has painted their shoes before...for fun

Lil Me

false- not on purpose

PBM hates paint in their hair

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

false...don't know why...probably cause my hair is short...but it doesn't bother me! LOL
PBM hates getting accidental pen marks on themselves  

Russ

True. It always happens though.

PBM wishes they had one of those Tide-Away pens that they could then humm that annoying song to when they take out pen marks.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

teehee....I wear my sloppiness with pride!  LOL...nah...last thing that I got all over my shirt..was liquid fabric softener...kinda defeats the purpose I guess...using a tideaway pen on top of another laundry product..teehee!
PBM thinks that the balls that you fill with detergent...then throw in the wash...was a waste of money

Russ

pitbullca.bc wrote:
teehee....I wear my sloppiness with pride!  LOL...nah...last thing that I got all over my shirt..was liquid fabric softener...kinda defeats the purpose I guess...using a tideaway pen on top of another laundry product..teehee!
PBM thinks that the balls that you fill with detergent...then throw in the wash...was a waste of money

True.. I KNOW they were a waste of money.

PBM still has easter chocolates

pitbullca.bc

true...just because they were given free to us from the grocery store
PBM had an easter egg hunt this year

Russ

True. Lotsa eggs hidden. Each had their own eggs to find.. but we all threw them into a pot in teh middle.

PBM wants a newer vehicle

pitbullca.bc

false...want my 4x4 outta the shop so I can play
PBM enjoys the luxury of a newer vehicle...but hates that they can't be worked on at home very much anymore.

Russ

True. Although, we have teh translator so we can plug the new dodge diesel into our laptops.

My 4x4 is awaiting on me still to put the other axles on. I think its gonna sit there until I get back now... too bad.

PBM wants to go get a little mud on the tires

pitbullca.bc

false...not a little...teehee....ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!  BF's jeep is waiting on it's axles.  Gonna be sweet!  He took the soft top off this weekend..though..it was still too cold for wussie little old me to ride like that
PBM doesn't mind getting dirty

Devil

true, whether it be yard work, or bedtime with my sweetie...hehehe!

pbm has made their own lunch today.

Gopher

True (it's cheaper)

PBM is on a tight budget
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

true.

PBM likes to put together furniture.

|