The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

true- but don't know how to play

PBM has played Settlers of Catan

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

False

PBM has taken part in a play
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

true

PBM is a thespian  *giggle*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

False

PBM wonders if thespian has been included in 'Words that make you giggle' and if not, why not.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

false

PBM thinks laughter makes the world go 'round

Sportsdude

true because without laughter we'd be boring depressed people.

PBM likes to laugh.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Isis

true...unless it is over the top tickling!

PBM likes to be tickled
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Lil Me

false

PBM needs to pee if they are tickled

pitbullca.bc

false...hate being tickled.  Did get tickled as a kid...so bad...that I started crying...and from then on...started to swing when getting tickled...call me a party pooper.
PBM doesn't like having their feet tickled

P.C.

True.....would put me through the roof

The person below me loves an English accent.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

false...makes me irritated.  Love the sound of an irish/scottish/ australian accent.  But...the english..just make me feel constipated.
PBM enjoy decifering the german language

Lil Me

false

PBM enjoys speaking English with different accents- just for fun

Sportsdude

sometimes. As much as I can do a generic upper class english accent, doing the southern accent is cooler. Along with my grandma's broken english in a german accent.

pbm has relatives who can't speak english very well.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

false

PBM did the Hans & Franz accents on SNL

pitbullca.bc

umm...false?  No idear what you are speaking of.  LOL...though...I do find...in short periods of time...I can mirror the accents that I am around...sucks...but works really well with the "northern people" PM me if you have any questions...teehee
PBM...thinks that finger painting is fun..

|