The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

false.

PBM needs to visit the bank.

Russ

True. Dont want to though. Hate banks.. they make us pay to use their services and they take our money to make themselves huge profits. Try asking them to take all of your money out at once.. right away.

PBM has a few memory cards for different things, but cant remember what they go in. <I have 5 different loose ones in my drawer here... and I dont know for what they went in>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

LOL, false.

(Yeah, banks.... I prefer credit unions.  I'm lucky that I have no fees with mine.)  Try President's Choice or Coast Capital - no fee banking.

PBM has more than 3 bank accounts.

Lil Me

ugh.  true

PBM knows what I should do about the self-inflicted burn on my shoulder that I just sustained.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

What kind of a burn, Lil Me?  I might know.

PBM likes flat shoes.

Lil Me

true.  too klutzy to wear heels

(touched curling iron to shoulder while wearing a tank top.  I'm currently icing it.)

PBM wears black shoes

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

true to black shoes.

toothpaste on it would help, Lil me.   It cools the burn. :)  

PBM has accidently touched the burner on the stove one time.

Russ

True. I dont which knob does what. The little diagram doesnt help either.

PBM has been ice fishing

Lil Me

false

PBM will admit to having listened to Vanilla Ice

Gopher

False (I admit to nothing)

PBM has avoided someone today.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

true!  I'm avoiding everyone today.  Gotta love call display

PBM also loves call display

Gopher

True

PBM never uses foul language to people who try to sell him/her things on the phone.

Lil Me

true.  They're just doing their job.

PBM hangs up on call centers before the opeartor starts speaking.

Gopher

False. I keep them on the line for as long as possible.

PBM has a mean streak.

Russ

True. I mean no.. Im a happy dancing touchy feely tree hugger.

PBM likes pulling ice cream out of the freezer and randomly eating it

|