The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

true

PBM wore headgear

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

for what braces or sport?

PBM varsity lettered in sports.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

false- I think.
 We don't have Varsity lettering here- that's the 1st string team of Grade 12s in each sport, yes?
 I needed to quit sports in Grade 12 and work on university and scholarship applications.

(I meant for braces, but that could have been clearer.)

PBM has played "snow pitch" baseball in the snow

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Yeah but you can varsity your freshman year too, if you play for the 1st team that early.  I varsitied sophmore year.  Well technically freshman year if you count the golf team.

True but not softball.  I had a couple soccer games during a snow storm when I was a kid. Played in a few snow storms in my high school football days.  And rowed in a heavy down pour.

PBM thinks sports are better played in the elements

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

true- mud cushions the fall

PBM plays frisbee

pitbullca.bc

false...I would if the dogs would catch it and bring it back...but they just eat the frisbee..
PBM plays softball..beer league

Devil

false.

pbm has comfy undies on today.

Lil Me

true

PBM always believes in comfy undies

Russ

True. Boxers only.

PBM likes licorice
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

true

PBM likes cinnamon candies

purelife

true.

PBM likes sour candy.

Lil Me

true

PBM likes Fun Dip

Russ

Uh, whos a fun dip? Is that some type of new, uh.. yeah.

PBM likes strong coffee or weaker coffee? A darker roast or light roast?

purelife

false.  decaf coffee...light roast

PBM has eaten frogs legs.

Russ

purelife wrote:
 false.  decaf coffee...light roast

PBM has eaten frogs legs.[/DIV]
 True. Too expensive.. I mean, are frogs not abundant here? wtf?

DECAF! Thats like illegal or something. Its not even dark roast? <bewildered>

PBM has been tubing behind a boat

|