US assassination

Started by TehBorken, Oct 03 11 04:27

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[font face="Verdana"]Wow.

You've probably heard about the assassination by US forces of Anwar al-Awlaki, a US citizen in Yemen.

What you may not know is that: [/font]
[ul][li][font face="Verdana"]He had not been charged with (or convicted of) any crime. None, zero, zip, nada.[/font][/li][li][font face="Verdana"]He was nowhere near a battlefield, that is, he was not an active combatant. [/font][/li][li][font face="Verdana"]No judge or jury considered any accusations that had been leveled against him[/font][/li][li][font face="Verdana"]He never had the opportunity to face his accusers nor offer any defense. [/font][/li][/ul][font face="Verdana"]Whether or not al-Awlaki was a terrorist (something no court can determine now), this sets a new precedent: the US can assassinate its own citizens on presidential order without any due process or accountability.

[/font][font face="Verdana"]I'm not coming to his defense, for all I know he may have been a really bad guy. He may have been the scum of the Earth, wouldn't surprise me a bit.

But I have to say, this sets a f*cking precedent I'd rather not have set. Because all the conditions above apply to almost all of us. Like you: You've not been charged with anything. You're not near a battlefield. No jury has heard anything about you (I assume).

Should the President just be able to say, "Tally Ho!" and order a jet to blow up your house, killing you?

Sorry, this is just out of f*cking hand. [/font]        
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

I am HAPPY he is DEAD.................way to go USA

it loss all its rights as a human IMO
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
I am HAPPY he is DEAD.................way to go USA

You're missing the point. What if the the next person that they decide is a threat is you?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

I thought that they'd already decided that it was.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

TehBorken wrote:
DDD wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I am HAPPY he is DEAD.................way to go USA[/SPAN]

You're missing the point. What if the the next person that they decide is a threat is you?
  [/DIV]
 Well I do not put myself in that type of position as this ASS@@## did and got killed for it .....too bad so sad............ not sad

Orik

Well that is disgusting..

I do not find it shocking. I just find it to be disgusting. I have always known that the us powers that be are the biggest terrorist organization in the world. You only have to look at there  foreign policy for the most part to see that.. It is either there way or they will bring everything in there power to squash you. Just look at the Police Actions (Nice word for the little wars they have started) Umm Weapons of Mass Destruction Did Any one Ever Find them ?  OIL is money money is power, why else have a war where it is coming from other than to control the flow of Oil.

What bothers me is this that there will be no repercussions for this action.. Maybe someone will have the balls to stand up and assassinate a  head of a us state or some Us Dignitaries or Perhaps they will go after the President himself.. Who knows what will happen now...

If the American government can go about Murdering Innocent people. Maybe those same people will go about and murder those who are Involved in the policy making that let this happen or perhaps they will just target those that gave the green light.. But maybe the guy was guilty of somehing.. I think he was maybe guilty of speaking out to loudly against things they did not want others to hear so they silenced him.

Any-ways what's next the assassination of some Japanese, Canadian or Chinese citezen because they disagreed with a US policy. Worse yet what if they decide to assassinate me because I am saying that Obama is not a legal us Citizen. I believe he was born outside of the US and that his birth certificate plus everything else about his life is fabricated  done in order to bring him in to power. So whats next a Female President?

Perhaps what's going to happen next will be the rise of  next Castro?  Will the us change from being a democratic nation into the Banana republic So ? what's next?  besides them taking away the right for you to own a hand gun or a rifle. Have they brought about the next step up in there dastardly plan with its new laws granting them the ability to enslave its own citizens with out due process or a right to a fair trial?

Well since they can get away with Murder lets stop molly coddling the people, lets call it what it is. It Is Murder it is not assassination! it is Murder.  So when is  crack down on the Boarder to prevent any Exodus in the next few years as they switch over to a Dictatorship and martial Law ?  What is next a Visa just to Visit canada ? Or will it be the Need to have a Passport & a Visa to enter the United Republic Of Obama ? ? there is a reason why Obama Looks Like Osama.. They are long lost brothers..

Any ways, I think it is time to be afraid.... very afraid...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Once again I say GREAT now time to hunt down and kill more of these [A href="mailto:FU%$#@%"]FU%$#@%[/A]^&  

Orik

So Qadaffi is dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVyZEm83EU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVyZEm83EU)

well seems like he's dead he was captured then beaten bloody dragged through the streets beaten some more and then he is murdered shot dead...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

They should have had a trail but having said that this was the best thing to bring clousure quickly as this country needed that