New to DS! :)

Started by Raor, Dec 28 06 08:47

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

How new porkchop?  like, 5 minutes new?  ;)

hee hee... HI! HI!  

porkchop

Russ

Hello porkchop .. you posted on DV with that handle?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

greycat

Hi Raor! I feel really bad for that shit that happened over on DV, what a bunch of ingrates. I hope you post some kitty pics. on DS! Welcome.
It is what it is.

Russ

greycat wrote:
Hi Raor! I feel really bad for that shit that happened over on DV, what a bunch of ingrates. I hope you post some kitty pics. on DS! Welcome.
   I saw it as well, but I thought raor went back under a different name?

Good to see you greycat.. havent seen you around it a while.. how you been doing?

Brit_Guy

Raor, people targeting  you with all that nastiness was well out of order, however, I am very glad to tell you that you will not get that kind of crap over here. Posting kitten pics... sorry I prefer dogs myself, lol.. Raor, I hope you will be very happy over here.

Raor

greycat wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, greycat  : )

Raor

Russ wrote:
greycat wrote:
[em]Hi Raor! I feel really bad for that shit that happened over on DV, what a bunch of ingrates. I hope you post some kitty pics. on DS! Welcome[/em].

I saw it as well, but I thought raor went back under a different name?  Hi Russ...What makes you think that?:")

Good to see you greycat.. havent seen you around it a while.. how you been doing?

TC

hmm fan club eh? not much of a fan club.  You got people irritated with your cats. lol  
Do it, but do not overdo it.  And don't be so quick to judge people, nobody is stalking you, other people have a life other than following you around from thread to thread trying to make an impression.  Go it??

Have fun, this is a nice forum.

Raor

It was all for show :)  

TC

O RLY? omg omg omg omg.  Ofcourse it is, that's a given.

Russ

Hey Raor. I didnt mean any offense... I thought you were someone else on there before...

Post all the kitten pics you want lol. Put em in the pictures only thread or start your own.  

Thread Cop

Raor wrote:
 TC wrote:
O RLY? omg omg omg omg.  Ofcourse it is, that's a given.

I like Rap.  

That's all you can come up with?? "I like rap." lmao.  I like Pop.

Raor

Nah!  I was trying to see if you were 'Raptor'  :P

I don't really like pop, there's too much sugar in it.  

Russ

I thought you were talking about the music rap.. and so I had nothing to add to your thread raor.lol