Was your Christmas all you hoped for?

Started by kitten, Dec 25 06 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Mine was very peaceful.  Long-distance chats with family and a completely relaxing day.  Couldn't be better.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Hi Kitten.....So far so good.  My duck is in the oven on it's final stage.....smells divine.

Good friends dropping by through the day......out visiting good friends last night.  Couldn't ask for more.

Glad to hear your day was relaxing and enjoyable.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

It was good. Am so tired. Never thought I'd be so happy seeing Lise Jr. unwrapped her gifts and going 'ooooh' and 'aaaah' and 'oh thank you mama, thank you dada.' So precious. Too bad they don't last their cute stage forever. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sounds like heaven to me Lise.  I remember those days fondly.  It really never gets any better than that.....that IS the creme de la creme of the Christmas feeling to me.

I'm so fluffy.  OMG, dinner was divine. (if I do say so myself)

Best wishes purelife......sounds like you're having a great time.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

It was nice. Every year I decide to opt out of Xmas and every year somebody convinces me to spend time with friends and family, and every year they are right. I had a great time just being with people I love.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Queer Eye

Moolah!

^ Is that Elmo? #1 hot toy of this Christmas...

Took Mattel (NYSE: MAT) to a 52 week high.  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Queer Eye

Elmo was living a fast life.  That's what happens when the money's too easy.  All that partying finally caught up to him.  Rumor has it that he was heavily into coke - big time.  He missed a couple of payments and...well...he's not so ticklish anymore...

Moolah!

Queer Eye wrote:
 Elmo was living a fast life.  That's what happens when the money's too easy.  All that partying finally caught up to him.  Rumor has it that he was heavily into coke - big time.  He missed a couple of payments and...well...he's not so ticklish anymore...

Hey, coke snorting Elmo - not a bad idea! [img alt="" hspace=15 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/post/lamp.gif" border=0 name=icons]

Instead of slapping its thigh, now when you slap it over the head its nose starts to tickle.

[img onmousedown=travesmilie(this.src); height=24 src="http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-005.gif" width=21]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lise

Yep, TMX Elmo was rated as the number 1 best top toy seller for 2006. I made a thread on the top toys that made the 2006 top list. Check it out:

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,3407.0.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,3407.0.html[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I have a furby I bought right before the craze that xmas when they were all sold out.

Damn things still makes noises when I turn on the lights or move stuff in that area of the house... and theres too much around it to get at it to take the batteries out. My cat likes to go into that area of the house and attack it, which only makes it make more noise, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Death to all furbies!!!!!! Grrrr!!!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

My Christmas was wonderful.  I enjoyed seeing the looks on everyone's faces.  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein