Started by Good Times, Feb 07 06 02:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a DV refugee?

Yes
No
Huh, what's a "DVer"?
|

kevlar

Hiya...[/DIV]Can't really say I've defected?   But it is nice to get away from the mayhem to a nice piece of sanctuary....

Chicklet

I did.  Although I will admit to still popping by for a hi every once and a while.  Oh, and maybe a little trouble, but not nearly as much as I used to.

purelife

Sleepy

I just found my way here, I got bored of the crap going on in DV.
I love to live, i live to love.

P.C.

Hi Sleepy.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/schilder/s006.gif" border=0]

Are Grumpy, Sneezy, Dopey, Bashful, Doc and Whatsisname coming too ?????  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sleepy

Hey P.C

thanks for the welcoming, I was wondering were everyone had gone. I found most of them. As for the fellow dwarfs i don't think so...

P.C.

We found ourselves a 'safe haven' here sleepy.  There are actually some intelligent conversations going on, and of course the perfect amount of 'foolery'.[/DIV]Why for instance, you could probably ask about a good place for sushi, and actually get some responses about good places for sushi.  It's almost scary.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0]

Sleepy

I have just been reading through some of the posts and there is no crap..just actual converstation. Something to look forward to, I was getting tired of just reading stuff in you know where, nice to see a friendly place with friendly peeps.

P.C.

I understand, sleepy.  I even find the way I respond to posts there slightly changing.  That's not good.[/DIV]I still pop in now and then, as there are still a few good posters, but looking for a reasonable post is getting to be too much like work.....and even when you find one, it's littered with some dufusses attempt at being witty through crudeness.  Sad.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

I find it hard to read through DV at all any more. Hardly any topics are interesting and they are gummed up with troll dookie. Mostly I just scan for ha ha pictures and leave before I choke up.Just...*sniff*...too many  memories...
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

LOL.....troll dookie.   That's good.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/a020.gif" border=0]

smithl

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]"This is the nice board. We've got all kinds of goodies. I'll give you some karma if you promise to post over here and leave the troll stew."[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]I still like posting there, especially in the Noon News Hour/local anchor threads. some of those discussion and pictures are brilliant, lol.[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana size=2]I always like bumping aritiza/lululemon/tna threads, people always get extremely riled up over those clothes. [/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2]and i always seem to be stirring up people in kristin kruek threads..muahahaha[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2]  << lol, wtf.[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [FONT face=Verdana size=2]hello there tenkani![/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT] [FONT face=Verdana size=2]does teh gutch ever post in here? or is the ever elusive gutch only known in the twisted amazonian jungle-vines of dv?[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT]  

P.C.

I'm thinking this forum is shaping up pretty nicely.......what do you think ????

TehBorken

I'm thinking this forum is shaping up pretty nicely.......what do you think ????

I think it's going well- good people, good discussions, and a distinct lack of trolls.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

I think this forum is going good as well.  We don't need the trolls.  They can eat and breathe DV.  :P

|