My Trip To Cambodia

Started by TehBorken, Dec 19 06 09:52

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Congratulations to you too, Mr Pomegranate.    

mr pomegranate

oh my... lol

is this a board glitch?? I assume that Teh Borken's reply to me ended up inside my post, making it look like I was saying that I just got engaged, when it was him correcting me that said he is just engaged, not married... lol...  I was all confused when reading my congratulatory pm's this morning lol... thanks for your kind thought anyways :))

anyways... congrats on the engagement, Teh Borken  :)

purelife

LOL, I must've read that wrong.  hee hee...    

TehBorken

mr pomegranate wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]is this a board glitch?? I assume that Teh Borken's reply to me ended up inside my post[/div]
 No, I quoted you and didn't italicize the text like I normally do so it looked like it was your post.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Moolah!

TehBorken wrote:
mr pomegranate wrote:
is this a board glitch?? I assume that Teh Borken's reply to me ended up inside my post

No, I quoted you and didn't italicize the text like I normally do so it looked like it was your post.

Bork, that's not what he's saying. Check out  http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,3388.msg43874.html#msg43874 (http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,3388.msg43874.html#msg43874) . It appears like it was written by Mr Pom, not you. I saw the original when it was first posted.

Now it appears your response to him has been incorporated into the body of his message.

First I scratched my head also, then I figured you accidentally clicked Edit, instead of Reply, and ended up responding that way.

The board has a few bugs, but I don't think this is one of them.      
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TehBorken

Raging Poodle! wrote:
First I scratched my head also, then I figured you accidentally clicked Edit, instead of Reply, and ended up responding that way.

Yeah, that's probably what I did. Doh!!

Orca

Where is your picture????

Congratulations Teh Borken.

TehBorken

Orca wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Where is your picture????[/div]  
It's not there, no one wants to see my ugly mug, lol.

Congratulations Teh Borken.

Thank you!  

Brit_Guy

Wow! You are one very lucky guy
Best of luck to you

Lise

TehBorken wrote:
It's not there, no one wants to see my ugly mug, lol.

Ugly? Yeah right! I bet to differ!!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I forgot to mention congratulations.  Wish you all the best.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'm a differ beggar too, Lise.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

I just went back and reread the whole thing......it's worth a reread.

Such an exciting adventure for sure.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

He should write a book, My Love Adventure with Cambodia......

.....oh my.... that might not be a good idea considering the title of the book. Hehe. *blush*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Raging Poodle!!! Bless yer little heart. TB shouldn't let someone like Gunta bring his day down. This is a wonderful thread and most of us would prefer to see it stay up. However, the final decision will boil down to you alone and we respect your decision, whatever the outcome.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
Raging Poodle!!! Bless yer little heart. TB shouldn't let someone like Gunta bring his day down.

Heh heh heh, he can't. He doesn't have that power.  

This is a wonderful thread and most of us would prefer to see it stay up.

Thanks, Lise. I didn't mean I'd take the whole thread down, I just removed his mindless commentary. He's free to start a separate thread about his fascination with pedophilia if he likes.

|