He finally proposed!

Started by purelife, Dec 19 06 08:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Methinks kingy would probably want some idea on how to approach his sweetheart next time.

Which brings me to another point, are you taking notes Russ??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 M*s k*y w*d p*y w*t s*e i*a o*n h*w t*o a*h h*s s*t n*t t*e.

W*h b*s m*e t*o a*r p*t, a*e y*u t*g n*s Russ??[/DIV]
 What? I cant understand you Lise? Sorry...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=6]CONGRATULATIONS! PURELIFE[/FONT]    

Marik

Very nice - congratulations!!! How old are you two (if you don't mind the youngster on this board asking)?  

purelife

Thanks you guys.  

Marik, we're 27 and 28.

CK

*sniffle*

Congrats!

This doesn't mean I am going to stop drooling all over you, bringing you flowers, massaging your feet, and enjoying naked hot tubs with you!!!

Anti-marriage

You know that you have a 50% chance of winding up in divorce? Why bother? Good now, but wait a couple of years and he gets bored and cheats on you. Also, sounds like in his line of work, you'll be the one paying the bills when he is unemployed which is going to be a lot when the bubble bursts. Run away.  

Gopher

Take no notice of the above, purelife. Enjoy it!!!!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Anti-marriage wrote:
You know that you have a 50% chance of winding up in divorce? Why bother? Good now, but wait a couple of years and he gets bored and cheats on you. Also, sounds like in his line of work, you'll be the one paying the bills when he is unemployed which is going to be a lot when the bubble bursts. Run away.

Ah yes.  Don't worry.  I've checked out that [A href="http://www.nomarriage.com"]www.nomarriage.com[/A] website.  Thanks for your concerns though.

Anti-marriage

purelife wrote:
Anti-marriage wrote:

[/DIV]Ah yes.  Don't worry.  I've checked out that [A href="http://www.nomarriage.com"]www.nomarriage.com[/A] website.  Thanks for your concerns though.
  You are betraying your gender and perpetuating an out-moded hetrosexist institution.

purelife

Umm, okay.  Thanks again though.  

ADD:  out-moded hetrosexist institution.  I like that phrase.  Mind if I steal for future use?

Gopher

She's just an old fashioned girl - and cute with it.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Liz

purelife wrote:
 Thanks you guys.  

Marik, we're 27 and 28.

Congratulations purelife.  Wow, I've been married almost as long as you've been on this planet.......coming upon 24 years.

Anti-marriage

I give up. Don't blame me when it goes wrong.

purelife

Blame you for what?

|