My First Smite!

Started by Russ, Dec 18 06 12:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

I would just like to say I have my first smite! I would like to thank whomever gave it to me, as to be honest, I actually tried for a little while to get one. Then I just gave up and figured with my attractive personality I would eventually earn one.

Sorry I didnt notice I had gotten one earlier. I was away camping again, and cut down a few christmas trees for our family and friends.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Here's a bless to counteract that nasty smite.  Who could be that mean to you?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Thanks kitten! lol, I actually wondered when I would get one. I think its great!

kitten

I guess you need one to validate all the blesses.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

What a thoughtful reply!

I will have to super 'bless' you!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Um, Im not 'blaming' anyone, just making a post to thank whomever did it.

But thanks for the vote gopher!

P.C.

I'm not a smiter, so it wasn't me.  I too will counter that smite. (unless another smite would make you happier)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Wasn't me but I'll bless you today.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It was about time, Russ.  Now, you just need a few more to catch up....  

LOL, I remember that at one point, I had like 15 smites but then, TB was kind enough to lower it down to -2.  What a sweetheart.  

Adam_Fulford

Russ wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I would just like to say I have my first smite! I would like to thank whomever gave it to me, as to be honest, I actually tried for a little while to get one. Then I just gave up and figured with my attractive personality I would eventually earn one. [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] Sorry I didnt notice I had gotten one earlier. I was away camping again, and cut down a few christmas trees for our family and friends.

I just bothered to figure out what a smite score is -- shows how much it means to me.  Now that you've pointed out that it's something to be proud of, I'll take more note of it.  

To increase your smite score, try writing stuff critical of Diebold, that shameful anti-democratic vote-rigging machine manufacturer.  You see, lots of Diebold computer programmers reside in BC (where many DS readers reside) as do plastics molders who make stuff for Diebold, a truly vile corporation.  Only a whore would support Diebold, the manufacturer of those crappy ATMs recently purchased by TD Canada Trust (another corporation of dubious ethics,  it has recovered somewhat from  the damage done by its heavy investments in Enron).

Russ

Did you just edit your post? I read it then it came up again as unread?

I heard something about the voting machines coming from a company from here. I dont know if it was from teh news or from one of your past posts.

I however did not know that they manufactured ATM's for TD. Whats so wrong with the ATM's?

tenkani

Yes, Adam, people here smite you because DS is secretely controlled by the Republican National Committee.
All the conservatives on DS have banded together to send you to hell   *smite*

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

Lol, Tenkani. I got a question, Adam, you seem so interested in what happens in the states with all the intrigue, but arent you in BC?

Adam_Fulford

Russ wrote:
Lol, Tenkani. I got a question, Adam, you seem so interested in what happens in the states with all the intrigue, but arent you in BC?

Yes, but my money comes from America :)