What is your DV alias?

Started by greycat, Dec 12 06 05:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Legion wrote:
c'mon liz. don't bullshit a bullshitter. lol  
   I guess time will tell, since I have no way of proving who I am, or if I'm real, or whatever.  Not exactly a warm welcome from you I might add.  Nice.

Legion

i mean really. who goes around calling people marks but trolls and con men.

which are you? lol  
curses!

Liz

Legion wrote:
i mean really. who goes around calling people marks but trolls and con men.

which are you? lol  
   I guess we just have different definitions of 'marks'.  I was looking to have some fun, you seemed easy.  That's all.  

Legion

you think i look fun? wtf? geez you should ask lise how fun i can be. or tenkani. or purelife. or... lol  
curses!

Liz

Legion wrote:
you think i look fun? wtf? geez you should ask lise how fun i can be. or tenkani. or purelife. or... lol  
     Like I said, I'm new around these parts, and on dv, so butter my butt and call me a biscuit, guess I was wrong.  

Legion

well. i am fun. but right now i have a troll running around calling me the nastiest racist things. and it all occured over on dv. under the watchful eye of three mods. so excuse me if i don't think too highly of trolls right now.  
curses!

Liz

Legion wrote:
well. i am fun. but right now i have a troll running around calling me the nastiest racist things. and it all occured over on dv. under the watchful eye of three mods. so excuse me if i don't think too highly of trolls right now.  
   I don't blame you, but it had nothing to do with me.  Have 'em check my ip, or whatever.  I wasn't involved in any of that, in fact I don't even know what all the hell happened.  

Legion

sure. whatever.

i'm not the one you should be worrying about since most of these people post far more than i do anyway. lol  
curses!

Liz

Legion wrote:
sure. whatever.

i'm not the one you should be worrying about since most of these people post far more than i do anyway. lol  
     I won't be around much myself.  Just had a slow day with not much to do.  Oh, and I'm not 'worrying'.  Why would I?

Legion

you seemed anxious to fit in a moment ago. my mistake.  
curses!

Liz

Legion wrote:
you seemed anxious to fit in a moment ago. my mistake.  
   Let's just say I'd like to be considered 'real', and not a troll.  I know I'm the new girl on the block, and it would be nice to 'fit in', but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  I'm either accepted, or I'm not.

Legion

look here woman. don't be losing any sleep over me. lol  
curses!

Liz

Legion wrote:
look here woman. don't be losing any sleep over me. lol  
     Done.  lol

Hey, I have a question though.  I tried to register, then to log in, and it says it won't let me until my e-mail has been verified or something.  How long does that take?  Just curious.

tenkani

I'd like to add my 2 cents but I'm running on empty.
Brother, can you spare a dime?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Do I smell a romantic  developing story between the Legion and Liz? Hmmm......

Liz, check in with TehBorken (who's the adminstrator and God of this forum) after the 15th Dec. He'll be able to look in for you after that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|