Windy conditions in Vancouver

Started by Lise, Dec 11 06 09:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Extremely windy today. Damn. I just had our gutters cleaned too. The wind has kindly deposited more pine needles into our gutters so they'll be nice and clogged up.

Expect more windy conditions in the coming weeks. Oh and possible snow in two weeks.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

WHAT?  More SNOW?!  Aaaarrrgggggghhhhh!  

It was so windy yesterday that the Stanley Park causeway was closed and there were some power outages in North Vancouver and Langley, I think.

At least today is fairly sunny.

Russ

Yay! More snow! I had a blast racing through the logging roads covered in snow this past weekend, I think it will be fun doing more rally road driving! Think of all the enjoyment to be had with all the fools!

I hate the wind though, my tent and such blew off my porch where they were drying into the neighbors yard.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

I think PC is probably without power again! But Im sure shes curled up by the fire light with a glass of wine!

My parents got a call from the neighbors where their place is on the island. Trees fell down all over around them, all over the island as well, and lots of places are out of power. Including where they are.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims