Hey Orik, what's the deal??

Started by tenkani, Dec 11 06 08:14

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

Hi there, Orik. I just noticed that someone on DV is using your handle to spam tons of links that show a woman's breasts. The poster is claiming the breasts belong to another poster (I won't mention the name). Either they don't, and it's some sort of weird head game, or they do and it's a warped revenge tactic.

Anyway, I thought you should know that some nutcase is using your handle and making a fool of himself.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

weirdo alert

tenk just noticed the weirdness that abounds whenever orik's around. lol.  

Lise

I put the blame squarely on Orik's evil twin and his breasts.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

Don't look at me i posted 1 pair i found on craigs list and said they belonged to Ydvmod... i posted it in 1 thread maybe 2 anymore than that it had to be some handle jacker, and i only posted a link not the pic its self...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

switch

there is an old saying that starts off - how do i hate thee? let me count the ways.

actually, i find it's best to leave these f*ckers alone.

unless of course they won't leave you alone. in which case you have to fight. am i right?

switch

lol. ^^that was actually a reply to tenkani.  

tenkani

I'm fine leaving them alone, until they go after my friends.
Then what?
Personal loyalty (the kind that's earned) is really important to me. When I see good friends betrayed and harassed it's hard to shrug it off. And when I see f*ckers playing head games with people who treated them with compassion and warmth it makes me want to do terrible things.

I'm just speaking hypothetically of course, since no one on DS would ever be capable of being that rotten.

switch

i have no idea what you are talking about. so instead i'll post about bunny rabbits and fairie shires.  

switch

lol. dude i'm just saying i have my own problems to deal with.

although i can empathize with your anger at their betrayal.  

tenkani

switch

that's all i'm saying. have you ever heard of the concept of amplification?

someone is taking things said and rearanging them in very odd and unsettling ways.

tenkani

I don't think I've heard "amplification" used in that context.
Please tell me more.

Russ

tenkani wrote:
Shit happens.

You know, I dont know if its just me, but the last little while since you started posting on here again I have to say is amongst the first Ive ever seen you swear. I never noticed it on DV, and I didnt notice it on here until recently? Or am I just off on a tangent here?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

switch

i'm talking about a guy like john w. campbell jr.

this guy was orbited by some very weird and wonderful authors and he encouraged them to write very weird and wonderful things.

consider it a cross between john w. campbell and the guy who came up with the concept of bizarre world.

switch

i should log in so i can edit it teh word [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]bizarro [/span]instead of reposting it bolded and italicized like i'm some kinda geek or something. lol