DV

Started by Wondering, Dec 06 06 01:25

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

awwww....tenkani, it wasn't a 'jab'......REALLY !!!!  I came to learn that I had been flamed by the very best.....kinda flattering to know you've drawn a response from the creme de la creme.

....AND DON'T BE SORRY.......it was a great crash course. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d042.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

My first laugh from tenkani. Got hooked ever since.

I'm weak.... I keep going back. Don't contribute as much but I go there vto let some steam off. DV is a good punching bag.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Well, I'm sorry for flaming you anyway. I feel like I punched an angel in the stomach     :O

Anyway, I noticed that Teh Funnay on DV is contagious. When you get a few regulars with massive wit, they rub off on other people and before you know it Teh Funnay is everywhere. Conversely, when witty posters are absent (or just lurking) DV loses a lot of its redeeming value (like now). Some of the old regs are around, but I think because there's no energy floating around they just can't work up any steam and so the movers and shakers of DV become twats like Dougald and The Man.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Too true, tenkani.  There were days, when the wit and humour built and spread lak hek.  It made for some pretty good laughs.  The only problem now, is that some of the stuff there is so laughable, until you find out the poster is being serious. It leaves you kind of mystified as to how to respond. (not that I can)

purelife

I go onto DV and pick about 2 or so FUN threads and just joke and be my fun self.  LOL!  Oh, it's so fun.    

weird al

Trollio wrote:
I've got to say that complaining about DV here is getting old.

It's like purposely going into the worst part of town and then complaining to the police that you got robbed and beaten up by the transvestite hooker you were doing coke with.

Exactly! I'll never understand why people want to do coke.

P.C.

You're funny weird al.

I feel like I punched an angel in the stomach

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

Lise

My eyes deceive me. Does DV look bearable for the last two days?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It looks like mods have been hard at work.  :)

Lise

Kudos to them. About bloody time.
Bill Cosby.

Thread Cop

Primefactor: I'm sorry to hear that you are banned. I recommend you to contact these mods:
[email protected]     or
[email protected]
They helped me before in getting out of ban.

Good Luck
TC

Thread Cop

oops sorry the above post was for 'Wondering' not primefactor...  

Raor

Help,I can't access DV for some reason! I can't think of anything I did wrong...is there anyone here from DV who can help me please?

Sincerely,
Raor

P.C.

DS is full of people who can't access DV.  It would be a full time job for someone to keep patching up DV's casualties. I understand your frustration, but the best you can hope for is the right person to read your post.

Good luck

raor

I emailed the mods but so far I haven't heard back  

|