DV

Started by Wondering, Dec 06 06 01:25

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TFF

Trollio

I've got to say that complaining about DV here is getting old.

It's like purposely going into the worst part of town and then complaining to the police that you got robbed and beaten up by the transvestite hooker you were doing coke with.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Lise

Too right, mate.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]It's like purposely going into the worst part of town and then complaining to the police that you got robbed and beaten up by the transvestite hooker you were doing coke with.[/span]

ROFL. Classic. No one stays at DV long unless they have a masochistic streak    ;)

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Trollio

[span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] tenkani wrote:[/span][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"][/span][br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"][span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"]ROFL. Classic. No one stays at DV long unless they have a masochistic streak    ;)[/span]

Or a sadistic one.

— bebu

chuckles

[a href="http://eng.pristontale.com/"]             Board Rules[/a]                                                     [table bgcolor="#858500" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr bgcolor="#7da7d9"]                   [td class="text04" width="10"]
[/td]                   [td class="blue-bold2"]                      The following types of posts will be deleted without notice.[/td]                [/tr]                [tr bgcolor="#e6e6e6"]                   [td width="10"]
[/td]                   [td class="blue-text"]- Adult content
                      - Posts containing expletives                      
                      - Spams
                      - Sale of accounts, items etc
                      - Inflammatory posts
                      - Commercial advertisements
                      - Impersonations                      
                      - Topics unrelated to the game, or agitative posts[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

tenkani

Hah. Yeah, good call Trollio.
There have been some master manipulators on DV who could play human beings like musical instruments. It's always sad/funny to see someone new to the Net stumble onto DV and ask "what's a troll?"

You might as well tape a "rape me" sign to your back.

Orik

Lmao.. to true trollio tenkanni  ... gods i love that place, banned, so i unbanned my self 5 min after i was banned.  its fairly simple. but wont post how to do it here...  go to dv u may find evidence of the post on how to change your ip around still...

meanders over to dv now..
waves as he exits ds

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

tenkani wrote:  There have been some master manipulators on DV who could play human beings like musical instruments. It's always sad/funny to see someone new to the Net stumble onto DV and ask "what's a troll?"

You might as well tape a "rape me" sign to your back.

I remember my first post on DV.  tenkani flamed me BAD.  I was shredded underwear....and I DID feel  .....ummm.....violated.  I had no idea what a troll was,  I had no idea the question I asked had been asked ad nauseam.  

No respect for noobs....lol

(and no, I'll never say what my handle was then, in spite of the fact that I'm sure the thread is long gone.)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

My intro to DV was kind and at first I felt welcome after I explained that it was my first computer.  That was about three years ago.  Later I saw it sliding downhill until I was thoroughly disgusted.  When someone (I think tenkani) posted about DS starting up I took a look.  I haven't gone back since.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

My intro to DV was kind and at first I felt welcome after I explained that it was my first computer.  That was about three years ago.  Later I saw it sliding downhill until I was thoroughly disgusted.  When someone (I think tenkani) posted about DS starting up I took a look.  I haven't gone back since.

That's good, that your intro to DV was good, Kitten.  

I had NO previous experience with internet forums, and was looking for a little info on some places to see, etc, for some out of towners that were going to be visiting.  So I checked out DV.  It was rampant with negativity on what a 'loser town' Vancouver was, but no info related to what I had expected to find.  

I posted a knee-jerk reaction to what I found there, and was properly put into place....lol[/DIV]

kitten

I should think that was improperly put into place, P.C.  After all, with the name of the forum, that is where you would expect to get information on Vancouver.  It didn't say "Discover The Nasty Side Of Vancouver".  That is also what I was looking for.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

I should think that was improperly put into place, P.C.  After all, with the name of the forum, that is where you would expect to get information on Vancouver.  It didn't say "Discover The Nasty Side Of Vancouver".  That is also what I was looking for.

Well, it was a good 'crash course' on forum do's and don'ts, that's for sure.[/DIV]

Trollio

My first post on DV was a serious question about why the 2006 Canadian Olympic hockey team had black in their jerseys. It made them look like the Imperial German team from 1912.

I immediately realized that there was no point in asking serious questions there, and quickly employed the troll side of my personality that is ideally suited to DV.

I still have no idea why Canada put a colour into its jerseys that has nothing to do with its national colours. Same thing with Italy, whose jerseys were blue.  
— bebu

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]"I remember my first post on DV.  tenkani flamed me BAD.  I was shredded underwear....and I DID feel  .....ummm.....violated."[/span]

:(

I've done a lot of crappy things on DV. I'm so sorry.

|