Dear Santa Claus

Started by Lise, Dec 06 06 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

[FONT color=#cc0000]Barbie[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]c/o Mattel, Inc.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]El Segundo, CA 90245[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT] [FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]Santa Claus[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]North Pole, North Pole[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]December 23, 1996[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]Dear Santa:[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]Listen you ugly little troll, I've been helping you out every year, playing at being the perfect Christmas[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]Present, wearing skimpy bathing  suits in frigid weather, and drowning in fake tea from one too many[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]tea parties, and I hate to break it to ya Santa, but IT'S DEFINITELY PAYBACK TIME!  There had[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]better be some changes around here this Christmas, or I'm gonna call for a nationwide meltdown (and[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]trust me, you won't wanna be  around to smell it).  So, here's my holiday wish list for 1998:[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT] [FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]Santa:[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]1.  A nice, comfy pair of sweat pants and a frumpy, oversized  sweatshirt. I'm sick of looking like a hooker.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]How much smaller are these bathing suits gonna get?  Do you have any idea what it feels[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]like to have nylon and velcro crawling up your butt?[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]2.  Real underwear that can be pulled on and off.  Preferably white.  What bonehead at Mattel decided to[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]cheap out and MOLD imitation underwear to my skin?!?  It looks like cellulite![/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]3.  A REAL man...maybe GI Joe.  Hell, I'd take Tickle-Me Elmo over that wimped-out excuse for a boytoy Ken.  And what's with that earring  anyway?  If I'm gonna have to suffer with him, at least make him (and me) anatomically correct.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]4.  Arms that actually bend so I can push the aforementioned Ken-wimp away once he is anatomically correct.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]5.  Breast reduction surgery.  I don't care whose arm you have to twist, get it done.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]6.  A jogbra.  To wear until I get the surgery.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]7.  A new career.  Pet doctor and school teacher just don't cut it. How about a systems analyst?  Or better yet,[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]a public relations senior account exec![/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]8.  A new, more 90s persona.  Maybe "PMS Barbie", complete with a miniature container of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and a bag of chips; "Animal Rights Barbie", with my very own paint gun,[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]outfitted with a fake fur coat, bottle of spray on blood and handcuffs; or "Stop Smoking Barbie," sporting a removable Nicotrol patch and equipped with several packs of gum.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]9.  No more McDonald's endorsements.  The grease is wrecking  my vinyl.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]10.  Mattel stock options. It's been 37 years--I think I deserve it.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]Ok, Santa, that's it.  Considering my valuable contribution to society, I don't think these requests are out of line.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]If you disagree, then you can find yourself a new bitch for next Christmas.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]It's that simple.[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][/FONT]  [FONT color=#cc0000]Yours truly,[/FONT]
[FONT color=#cc0000]Barbie[/FONT]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

[DIV class=RTE][FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]Top Ten Signs Santa Hates You [/FONT][/DIV][FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]   [/FONT]  [FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]10. He eats the milk and cookies -- and nails your girlfriend[/FONT]    [FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]9. Every naughty thing you did this year was videotaped and posted on the Internet [/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]8. On Christmas morning, your stocking stuffed with a severed leg [/FONT]   [FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2][/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]7. Only "gift" you received was left by Blitzen on your living room carpet [/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]6. Instead of, "Ho, Ho, Ho," greets you with, "Nice sweater, fat ass" [/FONT]   [FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2][/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]5. Leaves mysterious letter, "I know when you are sleeping, I know how to kill a man without leaving any marks" [/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2][/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]4. You get no presents -- when you bump into him later, he gives you lame, "I thought you were Jewish" excuse [/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]3. Brings you one copy of every Kathy Lee CD [/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]2. Turns his reindeer loose on you [/FONT]

[FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=2]1. Writes "Happy Holidays" in the snow on the roof [/FONT]

purelife

ROFL!  That's freaking hilarious!  Thanks.  I'm going to send it to my co-workers now.

Lise

Santa's Pickup Lines  10. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?  9. Wanna see my 12-inch elf?  8. I`ve got something special in the sack for you!  7. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?  6. I know when you`ve been bad or good--so let`s skip the small talk, sister!  5. Some of my best toys run on batteries... <wink wink>  4. Interested in seeing the "North Pole"? (Well, that`s what the Mrs. calls it.  3. I see you when you`re sleeping--and you don`t wear any underwear, do you?  2. Screw the "nice" list--I`ve got you on my "naughty" list!  1. Wanna join the "Mile High" club? I like this one! 9. Wanna see my 12-inch elf?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

LOL Lise, I like those!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Oh no, some of the words are cut off... hey Lise, could you email me that one?  That's freaking hilarious.

Lise

The f*cking Night Before Christmas, Dammit
=========================================='Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
Everybody felt shitty -- even the mouse.
Mom at the Whorehouse and Dad smoking grass;
I'd just settled down for a nice piece of ass.When out on the lawn I heard such a clatter
I sprung from my piece to see what the matter
Then out on the lawn I saw a big dick
I knew in a moment: it must be Saint Nick.He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell
I knew in a moment the fat f*cker fell.
He filled all our stockings with pretzels and beer
And a big rubber dick for my brother the queer.He rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart
The son of a bitch blew the chimeny apart,
He swore and he cursed as he rode out of sight
"Piss on you all and have a hell of a night!"    
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Sure thing, purelife.
Bill Cosby.