Poetic Drivel

Started by Orik, Dec 04 06 12:24

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Wiesler

Hello Orik,

You really sound like the guy I've been crushing on.  When I was about to risk a relationship with him, he has done something that he must have known that it would hurt me even in the long run.  Now we've stopped talking to each other.  Here's a note I've written for him, but instead of giving it to him, I'll share it here:

I'm not looking forward to hurt you nor myself again.  We actually should go our own ways and stop torturing each other, but I don't lose feelings for you the way I would with others.  It does not mean that I can stand being hurt.  It means that there are some things about you and something about us that can never be replaced.  It started many years ago and has not changed, only disguised.

If there's something you don't understand about me, ask me.  I'll tell you straightforwardly.  If there's something you want to tell me, I want to see you, hear what you want to say, and give you something that should have long ago belonged to you.

I want to accept you, forgive you; I want to be with you, but I need to know who you are, who you really are.  You have opened up.  You have been frank, but you have also pretended and hid from me.  I want to see you.  I want to hear, really hear what you say.  

I don't want to wake up from a fading dream and panic, asking myself, "who is he, who is he?"  In the dream, it was so vivid.  You wanted to sacrifice for me, and I would not let you, not because I self-pitied, but because I felt that I did not deserve it.  

In reality,  on and off from years ago and even after I've been hurt again and again, I still love you, only you.  

Wiesler

Orik,

You probably is just someone who's like that guy I love(d), but you do remind me so much of him.  Well, I hope somehow you and she will work things out if it's still possible, if your poems really do base on a someone special.  But for me,  I don't know what on earth I have done that made him keep trying to hurt me because it's always he who hurt me (maybe I couldn't see things from his perspective, and he has not told me anything), and we really don't and can't talk.  He's also the love of my life although we have never even become boyfriend/girlfriend.  I have tried to be as nice as I could be (probably too nice) to him, but I must forget him now or it seems like he's going for my heart, skull and soul--crushing them all to pieces.  Oh, if she does that to you (I mean our situation seems to be so similar), you should forget her.

I find it difficult to ignore how he thinks of me, since I care so much about him, but I guess at some point I must let go of that too....  I can't get him to understand or agree with me on things.... Oh, I guess he doesn't even care:  he just wants to hurt me now.  If it's possible, create some new experiences with others will create and deepen bonds.... Then maybe you can forget her.  Then maybe I can forget him.  I will focus on my studies.  .... I have a weakness of putting him as my priority, especially when things don't go well.  Maybe after I finish school, I will have a whole new perspective on love and on him.

If she loved you, she shouldn't have shamed you, generally speaking.  I don't know your situation, but she definitely has inspired you.  Hope it isn't too painful for you now, and hope you will work things out with her soon, or heal, or find someone really special soon!

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Censorship Sucks!

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

WS

Yes it does...  I wish I could give some good advice, but I don't really know what to say...  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

Banned from DV again Orik cos you seem to have a fair go on this forum?<br  />Just an observation and as you know if you don't like it you can go and get stuffed.Well thats censorship for you.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

GORDY GAMBINO

WR you could tell the whinging Orik to get stuffed. That would be a start!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

Keep in mind, Gordy, that Orik has close ties to that forum...  I'm not one to judge, but you know how DV is run... right?  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

DV is a total absolute disaster and a disgrace to humanity and free speech.
Mods all get off on power that they assume they have but i don't agree with banning anyone for any reason even if they have a f'ucking bad or complaining attitude.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

Well said, Gordy...  Goodnight.  
Nothing gold can stay.

Wing

I love you Orik.  Could we talk?  

WS

I'm beginning to wonder where Orik is...  
Nothing gold can stay.

P.C.

I'm beginning to wonder why he sabotaged his own posts.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Bor-ik

P.C. wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder why he sabotaged his own posts.

Orik is nothing but a self-pitying, self-centred narcissistic gasbag. If self-pity equalled balls, he would have put himself out of his misery long ago, like he keeps threatening to do. Stop teasing us, Orik!

As for "censoring" his own posts, it's self-censorship redux, a la dv. The same old tired attention-whoring bullshit. Are we supposed to think that DS censored him?  

And as for the title of this thread, he got it half right, like everything else in his "life."[/DIV]

|