Poetic Drivel

Started by Orik, Dec 04 06 12:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

q4l

Same old death rattle. click...click....click...

mr pomegranate

I posted a rather in depth analysis of one of your poems at the 'As Promised' link, in case you are interested...

mr pomegranate

was my artistic impression of the piece bang on or not???

Orik

tenkani

Hi, Mr. Orik.
Are you here?
I hope you don't mean that poem literally.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Orik

Orik

ForShure

Fantastic poem.  How is the book publishing coming along?  Anything I can do to help out?  I'm pretty good at editing and proofreading.  

E_E_D

[FONT face="Arial Black"]LOL

Raging Poodle and x could one of those as well [/FONT]  

Orik

i wish

EED, the frog is wise.
"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

Orik

Orik

|