Lol, Great Reviews

Started by TehBorken, Dec 01 06 12:17

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Tuscan Milk, available from Amazon.com. Who knew? 851 people have posted helpful (and entertaining) reviews of this product. And 99 customers added tags. Too farking funny. Clicketh the link and laugh....

[a  href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00032G1S0/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/103-3528501-3649466?redirect=true&ie=UTF8&customer-reviews.sort_by=-SubmissionDate&n=3370831"]Tuscan Milk[/a]

Sample review:

"Only three times in my life have I had better milk than this, and twice I'm fairly certain it was laced with flavor enhancing enzymes. The third was a milk so pure, it was actually hand delivered by the dairy farmer, who pumped it from the milk well right there in the middle of his ranch and drove it out to you in his old model T Ford pickup. Regardless, that was some expensive service, but the milk was like unto gold in a bronze world.

Anyway, I digress. Tuscan Whole Milk is clearly a great value for its quality. You get roughly a gallon of this white wonder packaged in an easy to manage container. The handle on the side of the jug has no uncomfortable burs or ridges to impede your grasping and pouring action. The lid has been developed using space age technology to avoid getting the little dry crusty milk flakes around the top that always fall into your cereal like dandruff. Thank god for the astrophysicists at the Tuscan Farms Science Center.

Anyway, as you can see, word has gotten out about how good this product is, and at only 3.99 for a gallon (give or take a few ounces), the stuff is selling fast. In fact, I hear the cows enjoy their milk so much, they have to wear a special harness to keep from drinking it all themselves. Do the right thing, save a kitten from the pound. And when you feed that, feed it Tuscan Whole Milk, in the crustless cap bottle."

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.