Details of Orik's DV Mod Outing

Started by OkenIrrors, Nov 29 06 03:00

Previous topic - Next topic

OkenIrrors

Moolah!

I was a latecomer to the scene and missed the main action:  From what I understand, he was ticked about having some thread deleted - I don't even know if it was him who had created it or not.

Mods were adamant about not allowing some innocuous URL to be mentioned in DV messages. (However they see nothing wrong with leaving Brittney Spear's pussy shots displayed at 60x magnification all day long)

Anyhow, I think the URL in question pertains to some sort of a chat site or something. I remember looking at it once. Saw that it used Flash. I have my Flash disabled. So I said maybe I'll check out later.

So there's Orik having a hissy fit, frothing at the mouth, wailing  about Waa Waa you deleted my thread... and mods telling him to shut up.

Then out comes the threat: I'm gonna out you mofos... [A onclick="addImg('icon/1441.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

At the time I was busy in the kitchen so I left for 1/2 hr. By the time I got back, there were only smoldering remains of the thread where all this took place. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

DRAMA MAMMA

OH THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

Why is this here? This is DS not DV
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Agree Russ.  None of us really care about what happened.  

purelife

Anyways, what's DV?  btw, orik's a sweetheart.  *kisses to Orik*

He

purelife wrote:
Agree Russ. None of us really care about what happened.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would say that's probably about the only difference with DV....

He
(formerly known as JGG, Mutilated Mind and Jolly Green Giant, alll of which having been, to all practical intents and purposes, stolen)

Moolah!

Isn't Orik registered on DS? I think he should repost that deleted outing message on here so he can [img onclick=smile(this.src) src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/tongue0011.gif"] at mods.

Orik

purelife wrote:
Anyways, what's DV?  btw, orik's a sweetheart.  *kisses to Orik*

awe thanks Purelife you re a sweetheart as well.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Come for a coffee and if  you think the information i have on the mods can be bribed out of me... lol.

OkenIrrors wrote:
  Raging Poodle! wrote:
Isn't Orik registered on DS? I think he should repost that deleted outing message on here so he can [img onclick="smile(this.src)" src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/tongue0011.gif[/img] at mods.

[span style="font-family: Tahoma; color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]That was, obviously (not-so-obviously?), what I was aiming for in starting this thread. Perhaps Mr. O has terminated his forum days altogether, and anyone who wants the dirt will have to head down to Starbucks on Sunday afternoon.[/span]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

female

O
will u be my valentine?

Moolah!

Orik didn't have any bad karma until this outing business...

He may not wanna hang out with the person who gave him the single bad karma point on his score.

And we all know who the usual suspect is... [A]:| src=[/A]

Orik

What ? you mean its academe then... ( sorry Academe)  prolly female smiting me... but who knows nor do i realy care. i just blessed everyone in here. got nothing better to do anyways. its late i cant sleep and dv is a cesspool of british louts and cretins....

And Female why would i want to be your valentine. its christmas (damn near) for christs sake woman get a life....  

wanders off thinking what to do now... ahhh i know try and get some sleep...

Raging Poodle! wrote:
Orik didn't have any bad karma until this outing business...[/p] He may not wanna hang out with the person who gave him the single bad karma point on his score. [/p] And we all know who the usual suspect is... [a][img alt=":|" src="http://www.spymac.com/upload/stickers/standard_set/hmmm.gif[/img][/a][/p] [/p] [a onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_evil.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"]
[/a][/p]

Moolah!

If you think she's acting weird, and it's only the beginning of the month, wait till we hit mid month...

From the 11th on, she'll be a joy to deal with. [A]8S src=[/A]