any one have any experience with home business's

Started by hope its true, Mar 01 06 12:30

Previous topic - Next topic

hope its true

I am working for a compamy that sells online business's, I have not done any sales call's yet do to the training, it has been a week so far of just training. The only reason I am doing this job is that the owner is just starting this company up, and it's most important product is the support package you get for dealing with us, and he said my first year commission should be 225k, and it is a decent base salary and full benefits after 6 months. I am just wondering if anyone has worked for a virtual company before and, another reason is that the sales are supposed to be easy as they are all pre qualified for me, theres no cold calling, I just build the relationship with them and get them to say yes, by pretty much keep on remindng them that they contacted us for help in the first place. The catch is that I have an ok sales job at the moment, and I dont want to lose that for some bullshit virtual company, I am taking a week off my job right now to test out the sales with the new company, if all goes well, I hope I can make alot of money.

49er

first year commission......$225K!!!  sounds too good to be true.  I would be wary if this business requires an initial investment.

its me hopeful

no investment required and i am very wary as well, 225 first year come on right, but I WOULD BE A REAL DUMBASS NOT TO GIVE IT A TRY RIGHT?

49er

its me hopeful wrote:
no investment required and i am very wary as well, 225 first year come on right, but I WOULD BE A REAL DUMBASS NOT TO GIVE IT A TRY RIGHT?

well if this turn out legit and legal and you need a California connection, PM me........hell! PM me anyway even if not legal

Witch

You sell "online businesses"?

It's most important product is the support package you get for dealing with the company?

"Prequalified" buyers?

Sounds like you are selling people the right to sell people the right to sell people a virtual business?

Sorry man but this is one of the oldest pyramid scams on teh internet.

hopeful

ok witch, thank you very much see this is why i posted this in the first place, please explain how it is a scam, and we sell online business's and consultations to people who come to our website and are either looking to get into online profiting or already have an online business and just need help. I am not defending them im just giving all the detail's, we just give the people the right advice and choices on which business they should go in to, the owner told me that hes been online for over 10 years now and a long time ago he developed a conscience for helping all these people throwing their $ away by just working from home the stupid way, so he created the support company.

49er

hops,[/DIV]ever wonder why the owner offers you $250K in commissions when he could get 5 guys for $50K each, generate 5 times more business himself and more revenue.  Never seen a owner being this generous for a startup

PM is personal messaging....available on this forum when you register

TehBorken

Smells like........
[img alt="http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/gifs/spam.gif" src="http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/%7Eddgarcia/gifs/spam.gif"]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.