Most Expensive Teabag

Started by Lise, Dec 12 06 12:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Of course. For the rich and famous, this would cost next to nothing. Bet the Queen would enjoy this during her afternoon tea.

[TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=bottom][BIG]World's most expensive teabag made[/BIG][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] The world's most expensive teabag has been created.

[img height=500 alt="The diamond teabag /Freelance" src="http://www.ananova.com/images/web/213945.jpg" width=410]

The diamond teabag worth £7,500 has been made by Boodles jewellers to celebrate PG Tips 75th birthday.

The tea bag took three months to make has been hand-crafted using 280 diamonds.

Pete Harbour, spokesman for PG Tips said: "As it's our 75th birthday, we wanted to do something special to remind people just how much they love the great British cup of tea."

The tea bag will eventually be used as part of a prize draw to raise money for Manchester Children's Hospitals, a charity chosen by workers at the PG Tips factory in Trafford Park, Manchester.

[A href="http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1297797.html"]http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1297797.html[/A]  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

thought this was 'teabagging'.

No Im not going to elaborate.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

the most expensive teabagging?

teabagging: To have a man insert his scrotum into another person's mouth in the fashion of a teabag into a mug with an up/down (in/out) motion.

Lise

ARGH!!! TOO MUCH INFO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the enlighthen lesson, Senor kingy.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

LOL! I wondered who I would trip up!

I was going to post if I got a question... honestly! Thanks kingly, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

OMG, TMI kingy!  

Does anyone really know what the expression "blowing raspberries" mean?    

kingy

i think that means to make a 'fart' noise with your mouth.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 Of course. For the rich and famous, this would cost next to nothing. Bet the Queen would enjoy this during her afternoon tea.

Does her Majesty use tea bags? I would have thought them rather too declasse for parties at the palace.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

You're right. I bet they use only loose tea leaves and of course, only the finest quality. Wonder what the finest tea leaves are...... or the most expensive?  
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Sounds like the start of a good topic.....but I bet they're picked with gloved hands

Lise

Heck no, Gopher. They get their serfs to do the dirty deed for them.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

I wonder how much the serfs pay them for the privilege?