Can't post on DV

Started by Moolah!, Nov 27 06 05:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

Trying to figure out if it's personal... Nope - can't post under a different nick either.

Currently I can't respond to threads, can't create new threads.

Some fukkered admin must've blocked the Telus domain (again) as if only script kiddies and trolls use Telus... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

207.102.0.0 - 207.102.255.255
TELUS Communications Inc.
#2600 4720 Kingsway Avenue 06. Org Address:
Burnaby, BC
CA
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Moolah!

Perhaps this is their way of trying to weasle out of restoring those hacked/deleted threads...

Dumbasses. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A][/DIV]

Lise

Did you post something naughty, Raging Poodle?

Want me to ask on your behalf? Want it done privately (PM me if you're interested) or on DV?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

Thanks for responding.

I'm not in the habit of posting anything naughty - aside from calling them fukkered inept admins at every opportunity I get. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

I'll change IPs now and see how that pans out.

If I can post, then I can tell'em what I think of their admin skills to their faces myself. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_evil.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

If not, I'll get you to bump up one of my older threads (which is on this very same subject) You won't have to make any extra effort other than just copy and paste my intro message here and mention that you're just relaying a message.

Will let you know within an hour.

Thanks for the offer to help. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

P.C.

I can't AGAIN either.  It was fixed briefly, but back to not being able to post.  I rarely have much to say over there, but once in a while........

I'm only mentioning it because I'm curious.  I've been told that it's something to do with my settings, but no one's ever elaborated.  I haven't changed anything on my end. ????????????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Moolah!

Your settings hogwash... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  Feel free to contribute to this thread when you can post  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_kisses.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=97237"][FONT color=#00008b]Ok, which fukkered inept admin...[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Raging Poodle! [/TD] [TD align=middle]9[/TD] [TD align=middle]118[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]7/22/2006
9:20:35 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Russ

I havent been able to post from two of my three computers for a long time, sent in an email, nothing. Then today tried to post, did one, then couldnt do anymore?? I posted in that thread about two canadians, I said come on dont do that.. and got banned for that?    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Well, when it was fixed the last time, whatever fixed it, wasn't anything I did.  They said they'd fix it....and they did.  So whatever they did, was on their end.  That's why that explanation  makes no sense to me.

Lise

SNICKER.

Ah so the drama continues.........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

lol Lise....what's making you snicker?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

Lise

Snickering everything about our beloved, Raging Poodle, PC.

I JUST LOVE YOUR SMILEYS!!! More! More! More!

Bill Cosby.

kingy

the secret is to have an IP from china or someplace other than telus or shaw.

Moolah!

The secret is deleting the whole god damn database and getting them to start over.

That'll bring them to their senses and teach some prudence and common sense. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

purelife

Hmmm, I haven't tried posting yet... maybe I got banned too!