Todays news!

Started by ƒ, Nov 26 06 04:18

Previous topic - Next topic

ƒ

[font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]                    ACLODCO™ is the last Internet based economic scam, which enables you as a Member to Get ripped off on the Internet. Advertiser's, search companies, online merchants and other businesses currently pay lots of companies to deliver suckers like you to them for humping and fleecing. With AQLOXO™ they will be screwing YOUR company. ARLOMBO™ is also a global community of basement dwellers whose active Members can be said to have no life because of their online activity. By downloading our proprietary Spyware™ technology, members get screwed from lame content tailored to driving them insane with endless ads! ABLO8KOP™ also rapes its members and rips off their friends whenever possible.

sign up here and for more disinformations      . [a href="http://www.stupidstuff.org"]www.aqloxop.cod[/a][a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/www.agloco.com/r/BBBC0050"][/a]

CHEERS : )                     [/font]        

Lise

[FONT size=6]SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE [/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Maybe it's just me, but something seems....different now. Know whut ah mean?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

D'oh!!!!

[FONT size=1]Man, I gotta get out more often......................................[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

I swear, I don't know how that happened.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

Uh, lost here?

Hoohaa?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kingy

russ, the name of the company and the link to the website is 'changed'.

Russ

LOL, I finally read it in depth. Thanks kingy!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims